Consulation went Great

Everchanging
on 8/2/11 6:38 am - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
Good Afternoon everyone,I had my second consultation with my surgeon and everything went better then expected.I met him two year ago but i was too scared and not mentally prepared for surgery.Yesterday i had an appointment I'm not stopping this time.I got weighted and had my bp taken,Then i was put in the exam room and it seem like it took before he came in.We started talking and everything went well he still agrees with me and think that vsg would be the best surgery for me,So he drew me a diagram and we talked about so much.We talked about aftercare,vitamins and we also talked about the surgery and how long it would take and how long i would be in the hospital.The one thing that worried me was my insurance ,It was a possibly that i would have to pay,Two year ago when i met with him my insurance company didn't cover vsg now they do but he no longer accepts it.So after the consultation was over he told me that he would take my insurance.That was a weighted lift off my shoulder....I can be having my surgery as soon as Sept.I'm just overjoyed right now i finally feel like I'm truly ready for this step,There is no stopping me now.Any tips or advice that you want to give please do.

I'm on a Everchanging journey.       

obxhatteraslight
on 8/2/11 6:54 am - baldwinsville, NY
Congrats!!
Everchanging
on 8/2/11 7:15 am - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
Thank you very much
K. Sutton
on 8/2/11 7:17 am - Cleveland, TX
 Congratulations I am truly happy for you.

Everchanging
on 8/2/11 9:17 pm - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
Thank you guys,I'm very excited but nervous at the same time,Today i have to spend calling the Dr that he works with for my upper gi hopefully i can get an appoinment this week or next week,Since i'm on vacation.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views