Happy B Day to me...and 51 is NOT my age....

No More Spanx
on 8/15/11 1:27 am, edited 8/15/11 1:30 am - Rock Island, IL
Sooo....today I am bringing in my 47th birthday 51 pounds lighter!  I feel so good.  I bought myself a really nice bike for my birthday and rode 30 miles last weekend.  Usually my present to myself was a big dinner with the kids at my favorite Japanese restaurant.  Tonight my plan is to wok my own dinner at HOME which I will be able to enjoy for the next few days (and NO MSG).  Ingedients will include:

Filet Mignon - rare
Lobster
Scallops
Organic veggie variety

I have a little grill that I am going to set up like at the restaurant. I  am even going to try and make the smoking oinion cho-cho train that my son loves when we go to the restaurant.  It will either be a huge success...or I may be spending my Bday in the burn unit.....

It is amazing to see my habits and health transforming before my eyes.  The BEST gift of all.  Thank you everyone on the OH VSG forum for your stories, pictures, knowledge and expereinces.  You have been a huge part of my life these last 5 months!!

Ann
HT: 5'3"    HW: 235   Starting  BMI: 41.6     CW: 128  Current     BMI: 22.6                    

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/11 1:35 am
Happy Birthday and your doing great!  Don't forget to turn off that smoke alarm with the smoking onion thing!  LOL...
(deactivated member)
on 8/15/11 1:56 am - Castle Rock, CO
 yum.. that onion train sounds delish! enjoy your day and congrats on your success thus far!! Happy Birthday .. and many more happy healthy ones to come! 
FaithForward
on 8/15/11 2:02 am - Houston, TX
Happy Birthday! Great job.
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. ~2 Chronicles 15:7 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
5'6" ~ Loving a size 4 ~
Plastics Apr 17th, 2012 with Dr. Sauceda ~ BL, BA, LBL w/ flap aug & mini thigh lift!

phred
on 8/15/11 2:47 am - CO
The date of your birth makes it clear,
You've survived yet another good year,
And your age is one more,
Than it had been before—
What the hell! Happy birthday, my dear!

If it feels good, do it!  And if it smells good, eat it!

Staceygirl212
on 8/15/11 2:52 am - NY
Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and congratulations on the weight loss so far. I hope to join you on the loses bench soon!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views