NSV!!!

Jessica Houston
on 8/16/11 3:51 am - Wichita, KS

I went shopping with my kids on Saturday and my husband told me to go pick something out nice to wear at Lane Bryant! I found a shirt I absolutely LOVED & asked him to grab me a 18/20.  He brought the 18/20 & a 14/16, to which I said "I haven't lost THAT much weight yet!"

Guess he was right because IT FIT!!!  I even went back and got a couple more shirts!!! YAY!!! 

I also had to buy new scrubs for work before I could return!!! From a 3XL to a 1XL & the 1XL's feel  a little baggy!!! YAY!!!

Now if I could just get the message to my ASS!!!  No inches lost in my hips yet! UGH!

HW: 245lbs SW:232lbs; CW: 206.2lbs;  GW:125lbs  Height 5ft 2in 

Crssybear
on 8/16/11 4:00 am, edited 8/16/11 4:01 am - TX
Wow! Thats awesome!!! I bet it was soo exciting to go down the sizes like that!  I can't wait till thats me. lol Im in the dreaded in between stage...my 18 jeans are super baggy but my 16's give me major muffin top lol  Keep up the great work!

Edit:  I just realized we have almost the same goal and starting weight!  Thats awesome!! 

5'1"  28
HW:247 SW:235 GW:125
Jessica Houston
on 8/16/11 4:58 am - Wichita, KS
LOL! And it looks like we have lost the same amount! I have been stalled for almost 2 weeks! GRRR!!! I have had pneumonia so I have been told by the Dr no exercise for another 2 weeks until my lungs recover!  Soon I hope to be back on the Elliptical!!!
HW: 245lbs SW:232lbs; CW: 206.2lbs;  GW:125lbs  Height 5ft 2in 

Crssybear
on 8/16/11 6:53 am - TX
I know thats cool! lol  That sucks about the stall!  I feel like I've been losing slow but I haven't had a real stall yet so I don't mind. lol  Hope you get better soon, its best not to ru****  That way you can put 100% in when you're ready.  I have been lagging in the excercise dept, just walking.  When I'm cleared for excercise I think thats when I'll hit it hard.  Only 1 more week!!   We should keep tabs on each other! 

5'1"  28
HW:247 SW:235 GW:125
Nicole S.
on 8/16/11 4:11 am - Vallejo, CA
I am SUPER excited for you!!! That is WONDERFUL!!!  I am finding in my pre op stage I am already swimming in stuff that once fit me with losing 30 lbs.  I can NOT wait to see how the rest of this journey of mine will play out.

I am super excited for you - Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

(deactivated member)
on 8/16/11 4:57 am
Sister I feel your pain in the ass area LOL!  I too have gone from 3x to 1x (some stores even the xxl).  My pants though, not so much :(  I've gone down recently to a 1x in pants but clearly my losing area is the upper body.

Congrats on the NSV, it's so awesome when we get to see the changes.  People are starting to really notice, i get a lot of comments like "wow you are looking great" and "I can raelly see you've lost a lot of weight".

What is odd is that I lost more pre op than post but only now are people noticing.  Oh well, I'll enjoy it :)
anewdayforme
on 8/16/11 3:36 pm
Congrats, Jessi!!!!!!!!!!  You go, girl!!! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 276 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views