Acis reducer help!

Ella Nchanted
on 8/27/11 2:45 am - LA
Hi,I am dealing with what I know is acid from reading this board,I have a crappy dr office and  heard the cordinator tell me as she left hospital rooom to take my ppi but I was not prescribed anything ,last 2 night I have layed awske with a nawing hunger and pain and from reading these bords I know what it is.what r yall takeing for this,is nexium ok...I had a prescrip from last year and still have some,lease help?If something else is better ill  get  my pcp to prescribe monday

Sandy S.
on 8/27/11 2:52 am
i take prilasec 40 mg OTC and it does the trick for me.  Best of luck!

"Step by step the longest march can be won,"  Sweet Honey and the Rock- Peace, San  HW 463 Surgery: 6/13/11; SW 413      
mythreechildren2001
on 8/27/11 2:54 am
I was prescribed omeprizole, but I have seen a lot of posts by people who take nexium.

50 y/o female 5'6" HW 283 current 160 goal 150

Ella Nchanted
on 8/27/11 4:52 am - LA
thanks

laurak712
on 8/27/11 5:42 am - New Braunfels, TX
I use Prevacid every other day.  Some people don't get results from the first PPI they try and need to do some experimenting.  Hope the Nexium does the trick for you but if not don't be shy about asking your Doc for something else.

Laura

Height 5' 7

LynMac35
on 8/27/11 5:48 am
I had bad acid-type pain in the beginning. I take Nexium 20 mg/day and 300 Mg of Zantac at night and then Maalox as needed for flare-ups (which I haven't had in a long time). My doctor wants me to taper off these now that I'm 6 months out, but if I go into pain again, I'll take them.

Def. call your doc. on Monday and get something to help you.

HW 355/ Pre-Liquid Diet 324/DOS 311/Current 212/Goal 140
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views