Did I really look THAT BAD BEFORE?!?!

Sunkissedsgrho
on 8/30/11 3:05 pm - LA

Hey my OH friends! Just checking in for a brief moment. Let me first apologize for not logging on as often as I used to. School has started for me, and let's just say that I've been busy!
Well, I am happy to report that THE KIDS NOTICED!! My students have been coming to me and telling me how great I look all year! My coworkers have noticed and have been complimenting me as well! Y'all, it is so surreal sometimes. I'm actually losing weight!!!!! I have people telling me how good I look, and I take it all as a compliment, BUT I can't help but wonder if I really looked THAT BAD before! LOL People stare and are like, "Wow! Amanda, you look great!" And don't get me wrong, I LOVE IT! LOL But it kinda makes me think about how I looked before....may I NEVER return to that size....  
Right now, I am hovering over the 331-334 mark... Yeah, it is slowing down... My goal is to hit 329 BY THE END OF THE WEEK! LOL But I've noticed my clothes are fitting better/loose! And y'all, guess what... As my students went to lunch today, I locked the door behind them to see if I could sit in one of the desks... (I locked the door in case I got stuck! LOL) Ya'll I stooped to get into the desk....AND I COULD FIT!! I fit in the desk!! Comfortably if I do say so myself!! Talk about a NSV!! Also, this past weekend, I bought three dresses from LB (I got all of those dresses for $60!!) and they look and fit great!
Y'all, I'm snapping pictures left and right... I do believe I am border line conceited! Lol But this has been an awesome journey. And I actually have a date tomorrow night!! Just a meet-up for coffee, but still, he saw my pic and wanted to meet me! Who woulda thunk it?!? Lol
Food: still very restricted. Some days, I can eat more than others, but even 3 months out, after a few bites, I'm done... I can eat what I want, but I mostly stick to salads and chicken. I do eat the bad foods sometimes, BUT I know my purpose and I plan to fulfill it, so that keeps me straight!
Exercise: well, I won't say that I LOVE it, but I'm developing a slow relationship with the gym. Me and the gym are friends, slowly working our way up the relationship ladder! Maybe we will be lovers one day... Here's hoping! Hey, there are worse things I could be addicted to! Lol I try to go everyday, and I TRY not to miss more than a day or two at a time.
So that's about it! I am 3 months out. Started at 385, now down to 331! Betta be at 329 by Sunday!! Lol

Here are a few pics! Whatdoyathink???
Xoxoxoxo!!
Amanda

May 24, 2011                                       August 24, 2011

These pics in the black and white were taken this past weekend.

....just your classic story of an overweight beauty who's looking for a change!!         
Thininmymind
on 8/30/11 3:15 pm
You look great! I love your black and white dress. And what an awesome positive attiude you have!

Gastric Sleeve July 2011 Steven Simper - BL January 2013 Brian Brzowski - LBL March 2013 Brian Brzowski

Sunkissedsgrho
on 8/30/11 11:53 pm - LA
Thanks so much! And a positive attitude really helps! :-)
Angela.62
on 8/30/11 3:39 pm
You look awesome .. love, love love that black and white dress you have .. I sure hope you hit your goal by the end of the week .. with your attitude I don't doubt that you will!

SW 253 Surgery Date July 5th, 2011
Sunkissedsgrho
on 8/30/11 11:54 pm - LA
Thanks so much! I am hoping to reach it! I'm gonna really push the exercise and up the water intake... hopefully that helps...
sourcherriex
on 8/30/11 6:36 pm - CA
 Looking good! I love the black/white and I have that same sweater-shrug thing. I wear it all the time to work. At least I think it's the same.. I got it at LB haha. Anyway, keep up the great work!!
 ~Marisa~

Sunkissedsgrho
on 8/30/11 11:57 pm - LA
Thanks!! I'm finally ABLE to be a LB girl again! I had outgrown her clothes... But I bought a dress from LB Saturday. I tried it on again last night just to CONFIRM that I could wear the dress. Still in disbelief, I looked at the size again... it was a 26!! I thought I had a 28!!  And it fit me well!! I could have cried! :-)
frisco
on 8/30/11 8:23 pm

Keep up the GREAT WORK !!!!

Use those compliments as motivation to continue your progress !!!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Sunkissedsgrho
on 8/31/11 12:04 am - LA
Thanks Frisco! I use people's positive comments and my RESULTS as my motivation! I ALMOST didn't go to the gym last night, but after some prompting from my friends, I DID go, and I felt soooooo good about myself afterwards! I'm actually liking the whole 'working out' thing! This time last year, those words would NOT have been coming from me! Miracles do happen! LOL Thanks again!
cabcab
on 8/30/11 9:26 pm
VSG on 01/06/11 with
You look great!  You should be so proud of yourself!  And people don't mean that you looked bad before, but they are just noticing the change and want you to know that they're happy for you.
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views