Heartbroken but here

emelar
on 8/31/11 8:22 am - TX
I'd bobbittize (a la Lorena Bobbitt) the son of a ***** first, then work on the relationship.
Mr Mom
on 8/31/11 8:29 am
On August 31, 2011 at 3:22 PM Pacific Time, emelar wrote:
I'd bobbittize (a la Lorena Bobbitt) the son of a ***** first, then work on the relationship.
A friend of mine, (Marlene M) once had trouble with her husband spending time and money chasing after a hot young a stripper. She found a whole new use for Super Glue and attached his penis to his thigh while he was asleep. Turns out strange sex is difficult at best after this procedure... Go figure?
Craig

Heaviest:406 | Surgical Weight:366 | Current Weight:290 | Goal Weight:250

Mr Mom
on 8/31/11 8:23 am, edited 8/30/11 8:35 pm
Hmmm, Sounds like you need to go and sleep with two of his friends and see how he likes it, right?
Sorry to hear that **** happened to you Cara
Hugs to you accross the miles... Craig

Heaviest:406 | Surgical Weight:366 | Current Weight:290 | Goal Weight:250

michellemj
on 8/31/11 8:25 am
(((hugs))) Cara. I'm so sorry. :(

HW: 280; SW: 255; GW1: 150; CW: 155.

Jenmc_70
on 8/31/11 9:02 am - TN
This is my first time to this blog and i read Cara's post..I am so so sorry to read your words. You sure dont deserve this from someone that was supposed to be supporting you through this weightloss journey. Your now exfriends should be ashamed of themselves. How dare they come into your home where your raise your family. Your spouse should be ashamed of himself as well. I am a firm believer in counsiling. You are doing the right thing by seeking it. Dont let your counsiler place 100% of the blame on you. They like to do that sometimes. There is a reason why your husband stepped out on you and your both will have to figure that out and learn how to fix it. He had no right to do what he did. He should have discussed it the issue with you so maybe you two could communicate as adults and figure out why he felt he needed to seek out other partners.

Good luck to you Cara..huge HUGS! keep us posted on your progress..
Palmettosleeve
on 8/31/11 9:02 am - Pawleys Island, SC
ive never understood why some men cheat. but cheatin w/ your best friends is lower than low. idk if id be more mad w/ my friends for doing that to me or my husband. you could stay w/ him for the kids. but i say once a cheater always a cheater. if youre stayin w/ him just cause of your kids, youre not gonna be happy nor trust him and ur kids are gonna see it. id say separate. make sure hes still in their lives but you deserve better. i know it hurts. ive been cheated on before. the worst feeling ever. just know that your OH family is here for you. don't be embarrassed. he made the mistake, not you ((hugs))
starting weight: 341, goal weight: 150, 1st goal: 250, 2nd goal: 199, final goal: 150

Lil M.
on 8/31/11 9:02 am - myrtle beach, SC
 My heart hurts for you hang in thier it has to get better!
Lananala
on 8/31/11 9:19 am - CA
So sorry Cara!

Lisa
                          HW 233 SW 220.2 CW 157.6 GW 150

mleena
on 8/31/11 9:24 am
 So sorry Cara.  Hugs to you.
HW:  329  Pre-Op: 310  SW:  282  (8/22/11)  CW:  258

VeraG
on 8/31/11 9:45 am - Bonner Springs, KS
Awhh, I'm so sorry.  You should not be embarrassed or ashamed at all.  I'm sure you will learn in counseling that you are not at fault.  You need to do what is best for you and your family.  I wish you all the best!  "Big Hugs"

Living until I die!