I DID IT!!!

sleeverinKC
on 9/13/11 4:49 am

So I finally did it, I officially hit ONEDERLAND last Friday, but wanted to make sure that it stayed that way before posting!  I am 2 months post-op and can't believe already how much the sleeve has done for me.  Even my family, friends, co-workers are starting to notice all the positive changes.  I just never realized how miserable I was in my own body until after I had the sleeve.  This tool was definitely a gift and I try to do everything in my power everyday to make the most of it!  So far I've been doing really well with my protein 70 or more per day, keeping carbs less than 40 per day, and making sure I have 90-100 ounces of water per day, vitamins are where they need to be, as well as the exercise!  This life couldn't be any better... well I'm sure it will be once I reach goal, but this is a great start! 

My Journey to a HEALTHY Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, and Friend!!   

carabarnes
on 9/13/11 5:12 am
YEAY for you! Onderland is awesome! Sounds like your doing everything right! Congrats!

Cara 
current weight 123
I'm 28 and 5'5.

dicastro1010
on 9/13/11 5:14 am - Escondido, CA
That is SO amazing! Congratulations! I am so looking forward to onederland again!
Hi I'm Diana! I'm 5'10 and hoping to get down to 165 :) Feel free to friend me! 

Jenny C.
on 9/13/11 5:29 am
Congratulations!  You are doing great!

You and I had the same starting weight, and I will hit the 5 month mark at the end of September.  Currently at 171....I can't believe how fantastic I feel.  Just wait...it only gets better and better.

Good luck!

joeswife
on 9/13/11 5:31 am - CA
Good for you! I am happy to see your success and doing so well. I am sleeving in 3 weeks, nervous and excited. Got any words of advice? I so want to be successful in this journey. Worried about complications...Keep up the good work!

momsy55
on 9/13/11 5:57 am - ME
Congratulations!  I am looking forward to onederland, which I haven't seen since college.  You must be so psyched!!!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

Nicole S.
on 9/13/11 6:39 am - Vallejo, CA
I am not at ONEDERLAND yet, I am only three weeks out and I can say I feel the same way.  I couldnt be happier, and truly life couldnt be any better right now. 

Congrats on the ONEDERLAND!!!!
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

Smardeepants
on 9/13/11 6:40 am
Congratulations! It feels amazing, doesn't it?? I hit Onederland last month, and now I'm about to break into the 180's... I haven't been there in 11 years, so I CAN'T WAIT!

Congrats again!! 

sleeverinKC
on 9/13/11 6:45 am
It definitely does feel great!  My next goal is to get into the 175-180 range because that is where I was when I delivered my son 5 1/2 years ago!  One day at a time, this is a marathon not a sprint!  (though I don't mind the sprint weight loss at all!) 
My Journey to a HEALTHY Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, and Friend!!   

Most Active