Unbelievable NSV

Michelle W.
on 9/15/11 4:50 am - WA
Im sitting in my car outside if Target and tears are running down my face  I'm having a moment and I just need to share! I'm 3 and 1/2 months out from my sleeve, and my friends have been telling me lately that I need to get new clothes. I started at a 22 jeans and 2-3x top (233 lbs) so I was happy with the 16s I'd been wearing! Anyways, just went shopping just to see what I could get into... Ended up buying Medium tops and size 8 jeans!!!! I swear I was in the dressing room looking around to see if I was on Punked or something! And I still think they are mislabeled or that style just runs really big! Lol. I'm in a total state of disbelief and shock. In my mind I'm still a 22, so it's hard to wrap my head around it, but hopefully someday it will seem real! :) I've stalked these boards for so long, and read about so many success stories, so it's nice to finally have one of my own!   thanks for letting me share ;)
stacezoe
on 9/15/11 4:53 am
Thats just terrific! Great job! And no your not punked your just fabulous! Enjoy!
 Inspiration move me brightly...Grateful Dead Terapin Station
  HW 286 SW 279 CW 231 40y/o 5'10  Month 1-17, 2-7#, 3- 7#, 4-3#,5-3#      
Nicole S.
on 9/15/11 4:57 am - Vallejo, CA
Enjoy and congrats!!!!! I am super excited for you! 
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

91Annie15
on 9/15/11 4:58 am - CA
 Wow!  22 to an 8 in 3 months!?!?!?!  That is so stinkin' WONDERFUL!!!  Congratulations!  

I just can't imagine that happening for me...  I would be bawling in the car, too!  
-AA   
goclint
on 9/15/11 5:07 am - TX
Congrats!  That's a great feeling, huh?
Michelle W.
on 9/15/11 5:26 am - WA
Thanks you guys- it all seems very surreal. I guess I need to start thinking about taking some "after" pictures. I have plenty of "before" pics! Lol
(deactivated member)
on 9/15/11 6:12 am - VA
I was almost in tears just reading your post! I am so happy for u! keep u the GREAT work!
rosapain
on 9/15/11 6:59 am - Amityville, NY
BEAUTIFUL,CONGRATULATIONS
great    
SassyItalian
on 9/15/11 7:04 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
that is GREAT! so happy for you!!

its  takes a while for the mind to catch up with the body and realize that we are no longer the biggest girls in the room...

i keep thinking people are staring because im fat...no its just they want to sleep with me :) oops!

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

Michelle W.
on 9/15/11 7:21 am - WA
Oh sassyitalian! That is so funny! I have noticed the same thing- people staring. The other day at a football game my husband mentioned that some guys were totally checking me out, but I just thought I was getting the fat stare! Lol
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views