OH HAPPY DAY

Kimmysil
on 9/15/11 4:47 am
I haven't posted in a long time.  I've officially lost 80 lbs as of today.  I cannot believe that in less than 12 months I have lost this amount of weight.  I never thought it would be possible.  I love my Dr. for saving my life and all the new and supportive friends I have made through this journey.  I have new pics that I will post later on.  The summer vacation was amazing.  We took the kids to the jersey shore, we went bike riding 2 days and i did not get OUT OF BREATH at all, had so much fun riding with the kids.  Went to the waterpark and rode the slides with my children and husband.  I would have never done that 80 lbs heavier.  I feel wonderful, I feel pretty like how i used to look when I met my husband 21 years ago.  This is amazing!!!  Much love to you all!!!  To all the newbies out there just remember YOU CAN DO IT!!!!   It is a hard decision to make but it is so worth it in the end.

Love,
Kim

Holly B.
on 9/15/11 4:53 am - AR
Congratulations on your weight loss,  I hope to be where you are soon!!  I want to be full of energy and able to move around with ease.  Plus I want to look better.  Thank you for sharing your journey! 

tulips52
on 9/15/11 10:45 am
 Sounds like you are really enjoying life ! Congrats and I hope you have many more wonderful victories ahead. 

svelteNgorgeous
on 9/15/11 12:47 pm
When Jesus washed
When Jesus washed
He washed my sins away
Oh Happy Day!

Congratulations, great accomplishment!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 67 views