I just crapped my pants... literally

Ms. Poker Face
on 9/21/11 5:55 am
WARNING: TMI so stop reading now if you don't like gross stories.

Ugh, so I am at work.  I just got done with a meeting and needed to pee.  As I'm heading to the bathroom, I feel somethind odd between my butt cheeks.  Like it's sweaty.  Hmmph.  Not sure what that could be.  Don't have to go #2.  Haven't farted.  Oh well, let's see what's going on here... what the hell!!  I crapped my pants!  Literally, my underwear had some in there and I had to clean out between the cheeks.  Not a lot, but enough that I'm embarrassed.  Hopefully I don't stink now.

Anyhow, I'm not sure what that was all about.  I know to never trust a fart, but I didn't fart!!  The only logical explanation is that it's from my c diff infection that I'm still fighting.  When that bad boy is in full swing, I have very little anal sphyincter control.  But I've been feeling ok lately.  And haven't had any accidents or near misses in months.

FML... Ugh.

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

BROOKE H.
on 9/21/11 6:01 am - WI
I am so sorry you are going through this today. Well at least you get to go home soon! Hope your day gets better!

Surgery Date: January 16, 2012
Highest weight: 367 Surgery weight: 360  Current weight:248
Total lost = 119

smiles24
on 9/21/11 6:07 am - MI
Oops!  Now thats embarrassing.  But I guess it could have been worse!   Hope the rest of your day goes better! 
Sheryl
HW:  273   SW: 238   CW:  164  GW:  150  

dreaminsleevin
on 9/21/11 6:25 am - FL
That C Diff can sneak up on you! Maybe just be safe, have a change of underwear in you desk at work for those little "emergencies".

mojomom
on 9/21/11 6:40 am
 OMG!!!  That is so hilarious!!  The same thing happened to me the first week after my surgery.  It must have happened at least 3 times!  I know exactly how you felt!  Thanks so much for sharing, and remember you're not alone!    

Mojomom

Ms. Poker Face
on 9/21/11 7:41 am
Now that a couple hours have passed, I can laugh about it!  I wasn't laughing at first. 

mojomom
on 9/21/11 8:49 am
 Oh, I hope I didn't give you the impression I didn't understand how serious it was at the time.    I definitely got it.  Thank goodness it doesn't happen any more.  By the way, I've had cdiff, too and I know exactly what you're going through.

Sending you big hugs,  

Mojomom

Ms. Poker Face
on 9/21/11 8:58 am
No, I didn't take your post wrong at all.  In fact, it was about the time I started laughing about it (to myself of course... didn't share this with anyone at work.  Ha!).

C diff... is awful.  I've had it since being in the hospital for my surgery, so three months now.  Ugh.  Hoping the current round of antibiotics I'm on does the trick.

MN_Mama
on 9/21/11 7:02 am
Ewww.  So sorry when that happens.   I had a couple of near misses when I was on liquids only, but things are much better now that I can get high fiber foods in.  Take care.

AnastasiaBeaverhausn
on 9/21/11 7:05 am
Somewhat related - My parents were touring VA a few years ago. The usual Civil War battlefield tours. So my mother has had a problem traveling and having your experience. In the middle of a battlefield, she had to drop trou and go. My husband admires my mother even more now. I think I'm adopted!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 264 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views