My 3 year anniversary - x-post

camietam
on 9/25/11 4:45 am - Ceres , CA
Thank you for sharing. I am currently looking for those who have had the sleeve 4 years + and wanting to know if anyone is having any complications. It seems you are doing great. I have the Lap-Band 3 1/2 years out with complications and now I have 2 options to convert to the sleeve or RNY. Still trying to decide. In 4 years I am hoping I do not have to have another surgery. I am trying to make the right decision. 
Camie

moparmemaw
on 9/25/11 6:44 am - IA
  You deserve a standing ovation.  I too have been one of your groupies and will continue to do so. 
Wanda
Some people might not support my WLS decision. 
Those people remind me of slinkys. Not good for much but it would would bring a smile to my face if someone pushed them down the stairs.

Ticker includes Pre-op weight loss 24 lb. 

ThinLizzy
on 9/25/11 11:10 am - Benicia, CA
Congratulations!! The time zooms by, doesn't it?

Lizanne

Starting BMI-38.5, Surgery 08/14/07

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/25/11 11:06 pm
 two things I want to say:  I have always found you to be happy to help and share all your info and have many times directed a pre-op to your profile to find all the VSG links.
good for you and THANKS 

also I'd like to point out that unlike and - maybe - many peoples, you do not consider that you had or have an eating disorder. I think this makes your experience somewhat different. not saying this is bad or good, I just think that a lot of us need more of the "head help" than you did. Bless us all!!

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

VeraG
on 9/26/11 12:08 am - Bonner Springs, KS
You are truely inspiring and always have great advice!  Happy Surgiversary!

Living until I die!

MacMadame
on 9/27/11 2:54 am - Northern, CA
Thanks, everybody!

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 272 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views