it came and went

weavestylist
on 10/3/11 7:57 am - OH
I can't believe i had my six month surgaversry It went by so fast I'm looking foward to the next 6 months.  I'm so happy with my results even though my scale hasnt moved in a few weeks I know that I'm loosing inches and I wont get discouraged I'm almost down to the size I was in high school (now I'll admit I was still heavy in High school but I"m going to be lower than that by the time I'm through with this)  I can do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!  If I knew how I would put some pictures on with this post but I'm not sure how its done! CONGRATS TO ME ANYWAY!!!!! LOL
ChangingNow
on 10/3/11 8:22 am - OH
Congrats.  I'm just a month behind you and I'm also at about high school size.  Sometimes it seems like it has all gone by so quickly and other times not so much.

VSG on 05/03/2011, SW 255, CW 140, 5'6" female
Body by Sauceda on 11/30/2012, LBL, BL/BA, long thighs, arms, neck

MN_Mama
on 10/3/11 8:33 am

I'm a month in front of you, and am loving this tool!!  Not where I was in High School yet, but I wasn't heavy then either (30 years ago!), so I'll get there, or near there when I reach goal. 
No discouragement here either!  I'm losing inches, then pounds, then inches, then pounds, then my mind....er, I mean inches....... :)
It's all good. 
Congrats on a wonderful 6 months and thanks for sharing the good news!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 310 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 358 views