saggy underwear

Carlen T.
on 10/12/11 10:51 am - Fort Wayne, IN
I've gone to the Hanes (larger lady sizes and will transition down through their sizes as I need to. I am currently in a Hanes 10 (size 16/18 womans). I also have a rather "full" bottom. I've been happy with this brand and wear the hip hugger style brief.

Hope this helps

Carlen

Carlen T        

Ms. Poker Face
on 10/12/11 12:44 pm
I think I'm gonna do Hanes or Fruit of the Loom here in the middle of my transition.  Save some money but still hopefully get something halfway cute and decent quality.  Thanks!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

infodiva808
on 10/12/11 11:02 am
I can sew and $$ are scarce right now so I just took in the side seams. The leg bands do not meet each other but no one but me is seeing my underwear at this point.

Ms. Poker Face
on 10/12/11 12:46 pm
That is actually a pretty good idea!  I can sew, too, and I have taken in some of my pants so I could wear them longer.  I've also purchased some cheap pants from Goodwill and shortened them accordingly.  Underwear material is a challenge for me to sew, though, since I am not good with stretchy cottons.  Oh well.  Thanks for the tip!

infodiva808
on 10/12/11 5:12 pm
Use the stretch stitch or elastic stitch on your machine. You might have to drag out the manual. LOL

tanieanie
on 10/12/11 11:22 am - WI
I recently had the same problem and when I went to buy new ones... I bought the stretchy spandex kind so they would fit longer.   funny how we start to think ahead.

Ms. Poker Face
on 10/12/11 12:47 pm
I don't even know what is available in "regular" underwear sizes... guess I will have to start looking!  Stretchy spandex-y kinds sound like a good plan.

Maintaining Cindy
on 10/12/11 11:32 am
I have worn the Jockey For Her mircofibre french cut for years, both heavy and now at goal.  I LOVE them, they breath, they stay where they below and don't ride up my butt and they look nice!

Ms. Poker Face
on 10/12/11 12:47 pm
 Stay-put & breathable are high on my requirements list!  Thanks for the Jockey tip!

By the way, you are lookin' good in these pics!

Maintaining Cindy
on 10/12/11 1:04 pm
Thanks so much my dear!    I gained a bit from there, bounced up 13 lbs, and I have gotten 6 of them back off again!  

My Mom, sisters and I all wear them, the thing I like the most was they stayed put, I hated panties, and all my life, whether I was thick or thin, they rode up my butt. 

Finally somewhere in my 20's I think, one of us found Jockey For Her and I have never worn anything since.  When I was at my heaviest I hated hanging my panties on the line (I live in Belize) for all the world (and tourists) to see ...  My sister came to visit and she had found the microfibre ones, and they 'look' so much smaller than the cotten ones I had worn for years. 

Now I proudly hang my panties on the line and have every pastel colour in the rainbow!  lol 

Have fun!! 

Cindy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 164 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 440 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 462 views