NSV~ 101.6lbs lost and completed two goals over the weekend!

MELMEL308
on 11/1/11 9:22 am - PA
I had my Halloween party this past weekend... and other than having 4-6in of snow, broken tree limbs, downed wires, and my tent completely caving in from the weight of the water/snow, it was awesome, and i still managed to have 40 people show up...lol  Since the day after my party last year, I knew what i was going to be.  I was completely disgusted and sickened when seeing my pictures from last years party that i finally said ENOUGH and started researching AGAIN weight loss surgery...but i knew that if i was going to pull off what i wanted to be this year, I needed to lose alot of weight.  (just an FYI, I didn't do the surgery for the Halloween party even though a few friends of mine and myself joke about it, I did it for my health, my daughter, and to live life better...the Halloween party was definitely my tipping scale).  So Last year, when i saw the pictures of my fiance and I being Mario and Luigi, I almost puked and was sickened by how big I was... Of course Mario is a fat Italian guy, but i pulled the part off way too good..and that's what sickened me...  This year, I was Jessica Rabbit, and fiance was Roger rabbit...We looked fantastic.. I spent the last few weeks sewing and creating our costumes.. I kept my mind focused on this party, and Halloween so i could take a break from the overwhelming sadness of my sister dying that I didn't realize how much i outdid myself with these costumes.  Not only were the costumes fantastic, but i wore 5 in red hott "f*ck me" heels that I think since i made it through the whole night wearing them, i now can check off my goal of wearing hott sexy heels... Every where i went, i heard people talking about how fantastic and hott i looked... i didn't know whether to flirt, or to yell "You didn't even notice me 100lbs ago."  LOL  but of course, i flirted, and I worked that costume like i was the hand drawn sexy cartoon...and of course i was saying all night "I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way."  LOL

So the first picture is my before (last year's) Halloween party as Mario and Luigi...I'm the fat one in red (of course)...ewww

And Now 101.6lbs down..(get ready!)  Here is Me as Jessica Rabbit and roger Rabbit(my fiance)

And then this is my daughter and I dressed as Pirates for trick or treating...

~Melanie~
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a beautiful butterfly"                                       
Jackie00
on 11/1/11 9:52 am
beautiful, what a difference from last year.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/11 10:09 am
MELMEL308
on 11/2/11 7:07 am - PA
On November 1, 2011 at 5:09 PM Pacific Time, Don M. wrote:
Jessica Rabbit: You don't know how hard it is being a woman looking the way I do.

Eddie Valiant: You don't know how hard it is being a man looking at a woman looking the way you do.
Jessica Rabbit: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
lol...I was quoting that all night long...Everyone is complimenting the hair color too.. I always go for a dark brownish red, but this color was hott...Sad to say my hair is falling out..and thinning, and its upsetting, but i am going to dye my hair this color...
                            ~Melanie~
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a beautiful butterfly"                                       
onemoretry
on 11/1/11 11:15 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
You look great!
BriarRose
on 11/1/11 11:28 am
Whoo Hoo !!!! Looking great....!!!!

congratulations on your accomplishment !!!

Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
slimpickins5280
on 11/1/11 11:30 am - CO
Holy Hotness!!!!!!

You look fantastic!!!!!

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

MELMEL308
on 11/2/11 7:08 am - PA
On November 1, 2011 at 6:30 PM Pacific Time, slimpickins5280 wrote:
Holy Hotness!!!!!!

You look fantastic!!!!!

lol..Thank You
                            ~Melanie~
(deactivated member)
on 11/2/11 7:11 am
wls2011
on 11/1/11 12:00 pm - Ballston Lake, NY
 Wow! You look terrific! What a transformation! Way to Go! ....and also what a cute baby pirate! :)

Alain Polynice Arm Lift & Revision BL 4/15/15

Alain Polynice Hernia Repair, Revision TT, Lipo Flanks 5/28/14

Dr. Lee Gallbladder Removal 5/28/14

Francisco Sauceda  TT & BL  6/3/13

Mitchell Roslin VSG 5/12/11

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views