NSVs

Carpe_Diem
on 11/7/11 12:34 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Well I've had a tough time with the foamies (10-15 times in 6 weeks), but today was a great day for eating without that aggravation.  I am feeling great so I want to describe a few NSVs.  My back pain is MUCH better.  I can walk for miles without having to stop and sit or lean on something.  200 yds was about my limit before surgery.  I am no longer hot all the time.  On the contrary, I often feel cold now.  It's a much better situation since I can just wear a sweater.  Until this week, I haven't worn jeans for years ... too hot.  I can tie my shoelaces while sitting in a chair with my feet on the floor!!  My lungs don't feel full anymore.  I used to clear my throat all the time and wheeze constantly.  My arms appear to have grown longer in the bathroom.  I know, TMI, nyuk, nyuk!  Cheers!
                                     GRAVITY SUCKS  
          LEAD, FOLLOW, or GET OUT OF THE WAY !     
kimbethin
on 11/7/11 12:42 pm - CA
Congrats to you - it's the little things that are so great,
putting one foot in front of the other...        
(deactivated member)
on 11/7/11 1:12 pm
Congrats. I'm glad you're doing so well and feeling so great. It's wonderful to hear!

BriarRose
on 11/7/11 1:12 pm
Wonderful !!!

Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
kimberleyann
on 11/7/11 8:27 pm - Kingston, NS, Canada
I enjoy the little victories as well. Keep up the great work.
anninva
on 11/7/11 10:23 pm - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
BRAVO!!!!!!!  the NSVs are the best, in my opinion, although the SVs are great too!!!  all of your NSVs are really significant and really, really exciting.  i know you're taking time to enjoy yourself!

and if i can talk about my boobs shrinking, i guess you can talk about peeing!  yay!!!  

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

George B.
on 11/7/11 11:53 pm - Miami, FL
Great NSVs!
I could have written this post myself. Know exactly how great you're feeling.

Continued success,
George

changeiscomingsoon
on 11/8/11 1:15 pm
That is so wonderful!! It really is amazing and it ONLY gets better. Start keeping a list on your blog with dates as you have these NSVs and it will be so kool to go back and look at it. Really, you will enjoy that.
Even tonite, I am having this weird feeling about my body being so much slimmer. It actually feels kind of "not me".  NOT that I am not thrilled to be so healthy, of course, it is just my mind still adjusting to the continually  'new me'. I swear, I am feeling like I won't even recognize myself before long much less anyone else out there. Every day someone I know does not recognize me or I see someone new and their mouth about hits the floor.
OH, today I had my one year check up with my Dr  and officially got Hypertension off my record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 179 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views