Pic time before and healing tummy tuck

gonersmom
on 11/18/11 9:02 pm
You are my hero for posting the pics and going through this! I know if I ever can afford the process that is what I will end up with. Scares the jeebies out of me, but at least I have a visual of what I will go through. Sometimes that makes it easier.

Hope you are painfree soon. Thanks for the bravery!

Let me help you with bariatric friendly cooking.  www.pamperedchef.biz/gawnecooking
tdenise8958
on 11/18/11 10:18 pm - CO
You look amazing! I've been following your progress....and I must say, you inspire me to proceed with a TT next year. I'm only 8 months out and plastic surgeon and my VSG surgeon want patients to wait 18 momths to ensure weight is stabilized. May I ask.....do you think you would be able to return to work after 3 weeks? I'm thinking I will take off at least 4. Congrats!
  Lost 12 pounds during pre-op diet

Valerie K.
on 11/18/11 10:48 pm - Dearborn, MI
 I am still in pain I am all most 4 weeks out and it still hurts to twist and pick up stuff or bend over. I still need my husbands help some times now to get from a laying flat in the bed to get up.

I will be off 8 weeks my surgeon told me. But I have been told some people go back to work after 3 weeks. There is still alot of swelling that is going on. At night at the end of the day is my worst time getting to sleep hurts. I do not know how people go back to work so fast for me that is not going to happen. 
My surgeon gave me the tool. Now it is up to me to use it right.

Dawnie 88
on 11/18/11 10:54 pm
You look awesome Val!!! I cannot wait to have this done as well..

Valsdetermined2lose
on 11/18/11 11:46 pm
looking good Val!
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

slimpickins5280
on 11/19/11 7:23 am - CO
Wow! Looks great! Most of the puffy is gone. Geesh, you're going to have to buy new jeans again. Not a terrible thing though.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

Valerie K.
on 11/19/11 11:14 am - Dearborn, MI
 LOL my husband said the same thing my jeans in the waste are so big. I took the new picture right after i got out of bed so the puffy did not have time to start yet. believe me i puff up about an hour after i start my day.
My surgeon gave me the tool. Now it is up to me to use it right.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 400 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 427 views