Pic time before and healing tummy tuck

Valerie K.
on 11/18/11 9:48 am - Dearborn, MI
 this is my before picture and all most 4 weeks out from my tummy tuck. 

My surgeon gave me the tool. Now it is up to me to use it right.

thinwithinme
on 11/18/11 10:39 am
 wow!!!  What a difference!!  You look great - how do you feel?  Does it hurt a lot now?

Well done on the weight loss and subsequent surgery.  You are definitely getting your sexy back!!!  :)

"Success is not Final.  Failure is not Fatal."

H. Wt: 350  Goal Wt: 155  Lifetime Range:  155 - 160              

Valerie K.
on 11/18/11 10:50 am - Dearborn, MI
 It hurts still not as bad but still pain. I have a cold right now coughing and man that kills me and yesterday i sneezed and started to cry. I am out of pain pills till Tuesday till I see my surgeon i will be asking for more please lol.

It is getting better and I am starting to feel sexy.

acbbrown
on 11/18/11 11:03 am - Granada Hills, CA
I gotta say - looks like the worst pain ever but your surgeon did a good job. You are gonna have a great looking body when its all healed up!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

loverofcats
on 11/18/11 11:41 am
Wow!!!! It looks GREAT!!!! What a wonderful transformation. Looks very painful, but the end result is looking to be very good.

Gail
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/11 12:24 pm - Canajoharie, NY
I was wondering is this just your surgeon's technique to cut down the middle and from hip to hip? I was thinking the scar would be just from hip to hip?  Your results are amazing!!! I am going to be able to start back working out come next week and going to try to keep from having to get plastics but if I have to I am prepared... GOOD luck!!!
Valerie K.
on 11/18/11 1:00 pm - Dearborn, MI
 I though I was only going to get cut from hip to hip to. When I went in for the final talking about my tummy tuck he told me I was get the up side down T. Here is the reason why I had this kind done on me.

Fleur-de-lis abdominoplasty – For large amounts of skin in the epigastric area or if a previous vertical scar exists, a fleur-de-lis abdominoplasty may be indicated. The resulting scar has the shape of an inverted T and the abdominal tissue can be pulled very tight with this approach. This is used most often in post bariatric patients who have undergone an open gastric bypass. 

Elaine H.
on 11/18/11 12:54 pm
Looking good - it will be worth all the pain. (((HUGS)))
          VSG 3/21/11    HW 322  SW  298  CW  200 GW  175  5'7"    age 65                                                                           
bersjourney
on 11/18/11 1:33 pm
Such a big difference! It does look painful though.
  Ber HT: 5'0 ~ 1st GW: 199 "My journey starts within myself."
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
infodiva808
on 11/18/11 4:20 pm
That is amazing! I never knew they could take that much off! I guess it's too soon to tell how much weight you lost from the procedure because of the swelling and healing. Maybe I should consider it for myself?

Feel better soon!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views