Protein shakes

Shy_23TNGurl
on 11/20/11 2:12 am
Does anyone have any suggestions on any of the protein shakes? I only found one or two I like, and that don't have as much protein.  Please any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you
Missy30
on 11/20/11 2:36 am
VSG on 06/27/12
Well this isnt going to be very much help but there was a very very long post a while back on here with tons of protien shakes.  I thought I bookmarked it or put it in my fav's but I can't seem to find it now.  I like the Syntrax Nectar in most flavors.  I haven't had the surgery yet but have sampled some of my friends.

rhearob
on 11/20/11 2:54 am - TN
 The Syntrax Nectar seems to be the most popular.  I use Body Fortress Whey Isolate in Chocolate and Vanilla.  The Chocolate has a richer flavor.  I use the body fortress because of the higher protein.  
tillmadd
on 11/20/11 4:15 am - WI
 i prefer EAS, Unjury, and Body Fortress. EAS & Body Fortress can be purchased at walmart, unjury is online.
HW 314    SW 297 Thanks for the season Packers! 15-2!!
**CW 234 month 1-23 month 2-14 month 3-13 month 4-11 

Stronger1
on 11/20/11 10:16 am - Charlotte, NC
I like Unjury and Jay Robb proteins so far.  I order both online, but I think you can also get Jay Robb from GNC.  I got the Unjury sample pack and so far have liked them all with almond milk.  The Jay Robb pina colada is delish!!
Hope you find something you like!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 78 views