What a difference a "Sleeve" pakes - pics at 6 months out!

christiemon
on 12/2/11 6:07 am - Buckeye, AZ
I love my Sleeve.  Best best best thing I ever did for myself.  I've had this weight on me for over 10 years and have been doing my best to get it off through all of that time.   And in 6 months it just comes flying off!

This is me a few days post op.  I had lost 20 pounds on the pre op diet and a total of 70 from the birth of my son a year and a half before.  Still ewww.  I'm embarresed about how in denial I was.

105 pounds down - 30 - 40 more to go.  I'm 5'6 and 33 years old with three kids.  Also after the weight loss started slowing down I started doing the 17 Day Diet and it's been great!  I've been losing again!   I started off wearing size 24 pants and 2x tops.  Now I'm in 12's and Medium tops.

onemoretry
on 12/2/11 6:17 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
You look great! Don't be embarrassed about the denial, I thin most of us if not all of us have been there. Wishing you continued success.
EmpoweringMe331
on 12/2/11 6:25 am - MD
Congratulations! You look amazing!

christiemon
on 12/2/11 6:27 am - Buckeye, AZ
Thank you friends!  BTW - think I need to mention that I meant to say "makes" and not "pakes" - I was rushing....
Ms Shell
on 12/2/11 6:55 am - Hawthorne, CA
You look AWESOME...congratulations =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

EmilyUT
on 12/2/11 8:00 am - UT
 You look so great and are doing so well!! Congrats to you for all your hard work. By the way, LOVE your shirt in the "now" photos!

~Emily

CEEW
on 12/2/11 8:14 am

WAY TO GO !!!   ROCK THAT SLEEVE !!!

christiemon
on 12/2/11 8:53 am - Buckeye, AZ
 You ladies are awesome!

P.S. I love the shirt too - and I love shopping in the non plus sided clothes!  It's a work shirt and I'm just praying I don't cover it in protein shake or coffee!

SuzanneR
on 12/2/11 12:21 pm - Randolph, NJ
What's the 17 day diet?
You look great!!!! Keep on keeping on!

jovi_34
on 12/2/11 12:35 pm - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
You look great!!

Congratulation & good luck on continue weight loss!! 

Check me out at : www.jovanyneal.scentsy.us  for all your Scentsy needs     

HW:256  CW: 243  SW:231   GW: 135

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views