fashion bug

bklyncat58
on 12/8/11 8:48 pm - NJ
went there last night with hubby wearing my size 22's that are so baggy and hubby told me to try on size 18 jeans . well they were a little to big gaped in the back really bad . lady told me to try on 14-16 I couldn't do it told my hubby he would see a grown ass woman cry if they fit or didn't but been thinking about it and might go to old navy today and try some more on just for fun. Now I have a pair of 18 regular at home that I can get on but are skin tight and to short sizing drives me nuts this 18 was to bid and the ones at home are to tight. They can make a girl crazy. We are going into NYC next week to see the cooking show The Chew so I wan't to look good

tillmadd
on 12/8/11 8:53 pm - WI
 Me too! i was sleeve 11/7 in a tight size 22 and now can wear a fashion bug 18 a bit tight but oh well, and bought a sassy size 1x dress formerly 3x not a designer but I think I am officially down 2 sizes!!! Wow NSV big time...I believe i have lost more inches than pounds!!
HW 314    SW 297 Thanks for the season Packers! 15-2!!
**CW 234 month 1-23 month 2-14 month 3-13 month 4-11 

Mom4Jazz
on 12/8/11 9:13 pm
Fashion Bug clothes run a little large. I absolutely love their right fit in the blue coded, boot cut because the proportions are perfect for my body, but when I get to a size in their clothes I don't kid myself that I'm quite into that size yet, really.

I am now out of the plus size and into the regular size, but here's what I've noticed when I went from size 16 to 14. I went first into Fashion Bug 14's, then several weeks later into everyone else's size 14s. Now ALL my size 16s are unwearable as are my Fashion Bug 14s. I'm wearing Fashion Bug 12s as I type this, but all my other jeans are 14s just starting to get loose.

In other words, these Fashion Bug 12s aren't quite as big as everyone else's 14s, but they're bigger than everyone else's 12s. In the middle. Kinda. Sorta. I call 'em size 12.5.

But since they're cut JUST RIGHT for my body, who cares is what I say.

Highest weight: 335 lbs, BMI 50.9
Pre-op weight: 319 lbs, BMI 48.5
Current range: 140-144, BMI 21.3 - 22

175+ lbs lost, maintaining since February 2012

tripmom02
on 12/8/11 9:45 pm - NJ
 Tip to the wise, get on the Fashoin Bug mailing list, the send out sick coupons and it sounds like you are going to need them my friend, way to go! 

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 171 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 448 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 470 views