3 months out, feel sick when eating.

TheBiscuit
on 12/31/11 1:40 pm - TX
 For the last two days, out of the blue, I have felt very nauseated when eating. It only takes one bite and as soon as it gets down there it SUCKS. Not like I need to throw up, or a restricted feeling... just a gross, I don't want to eat anymore feeling. It really is not fun because I am SO hungry, my stomach growls and I'm light headed from not eating. I'm drinking just fine but I've had maybe 300 calories in the last two days and I don't know what to do about this. Do I need to go back to drinking just protein shakes for a while? Did anyone experience this?
lanunes
on 12/31/11 6:10 pm - CA
 Sounds like you need to call your doctor .
      Leslie Nunes              
ready2Bhealthy2
on 12/31/11 9:59 pm
I would definately call my doctor, but the protein shakes and liquids are a safe bet until you get this cleared up.  If you can tolerate liquids then definately do them so that you are getting your protein and calories.  Please keep us posted.  Best of luck.
HW286/SW269/1mo-20lbs/2 mo-9lbs/3 mo-10lbs

1st Goal - Loss of 50lbs
Eileen36
on 12/31/11 11:15 pm - PA
It's always a safe bet to call your doctor, but I remember having some trouble with something like this three months out. I HATED food. Nothing tasted or sounded good to me. I did get over it. Not sure what caused it, but it didn't last long.

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 6/8/12!! - LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift & Medial Thigh Lift             
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 100 views