Will I Ever Make Onderland?

EmpoweringMe331
on 1/3/12 7:09 pm - MD
 Hi OH Family! Happy New Year!
I am a little frustrated because I can't hit onderland to save my life. I wanted to hit this goal for mt Xmas gift. I was like 201 point something- 202 point something. So then I said okay by New Years. New Years day I was 200.4. So I started feeling defeated and went a little carb crazy. Yesterday My scale at first said 202 and then it changed to 201.6. So yesterday I got my act together and I had a great eating day. I went to the gym and did 1 hour of the elliptical machine burning 536 calories and then I did 30 minutes of arm weights and 15 of stomach. This morning when I got on the scale at first it said 199.6. I got off to get my phone so I could take a pic of me finally hitting onderland. When I got back on the scale I was 200 even. I got off and on a thousand times and I was still 200 pounds even.  I know I should be grateful for the 106 pounds that I lost but I don't want to be complacent and not challenge myself to go further. I am a little sad and big time Frustrated. I could really use an encouraging word as this is the only place I feel comfortable venting and I know that my OH family understands.
Help!

Daviegrandma
on 1/3/12 9:14 pm - Davie, FL
you will do it and it will feel fantastic.... give yourself one day of not weighing yourself... do what you need to do and BAMMMMMM, it will be done....

jmedpm
on 1/3/12 9:15 pm - OH
 Yes you will!   After fighting the same 3 pounds up and down for the past MONTH, I am 199.6 today and I weighed myself 3 times!  I have been so frustrated with setting my goals and the scale not moving, but hang in there. New years day I was 198.0 but it went right back up same day. Eventually it will have to go!  HUGS

debk21
on 1/3/12 9:31 pm - Mansfield, TX
You WILL make Onderland.  You are almost there (actually, you were there for a minute-so it's a no brainer that you'll be back)  Just keep doing the right things (and you know what those are) and that scale will move.  It doesn't always move the way we would like it to, but if we are persistent - we win!  You can do this!

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

slimpickins5280
on 1/3/12 11:08 pm - CO
You'll get it! And it'll feel like a huge victory - which it is.

Keep your eyes on the goal!

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

debgwoody
on 1/3/12 11:15 pm, edited 1/3/12 11:15 pm
You Will make it , I know the ups  and the downs are frustrating but it all evens out in the end . Keep your chin up the pounds will go away . Congrats on how far you have already gone ! Great job . Wishing you onederland really soon !! God bless !!

Life isn't about the breaths we take but the moment's that take our breath away!!  
cannonkb
on 1/4/12 1:03 am - SC
I completely understand the frustration.  The week before Christmas I was .6 lbs. away from Onederland. LESS THAN A POUND!!!!  Well, like you I got a little carb crazy over Christmas and New Years, add TOM and by the time it was all said and done I was up 3 1/2 pounds!  Now I feel like I will never get there!  I'm getting back on track but it is extremely hard to detox from those carbs.  I just feel like I could kick myself.  If I would buckle down I could be at goal already!  I know I still have some issues I need to work on but I so want to be there!  I guess all we can do is hang in there!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 179 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views