Bad Week !!

pharmagirl
on 1/20/12 1:46 am
 Sad, mad, confused, angry, annoyed...  Been starving all week; eating like a chump.  Gaining weight; not happy !!!  I must mentally get past this funk !!!

Otterwench
on 1/20/12 2:12 am - Camano Island, WA
Stalls happen.  And this probably won't be your last one.  Your body is readjusting, and I'll bet if you took measurements, you'd be losing inches instead of pounds.  Don't beat yourself up.  It will go.  Stay on track and keep doing what you're supposed to be doing.  It may take another week to break it...or longer, but it WILL break!  I don't know of any magical way to break a stall.  I'm on my second one with only a two pound loss since the first, which lasted for 12 days.  It's been 4 days with no loss after only dropping 2 pounds after 12 days.  Yes, I could also be sad, mad, cofused, angry, annoyed, but instead I'm happy that I've made these life-style changes and will keep on track knowing that eventually the weight will go!  

Hang in there!!  Stay positive.  It's a lot more fun than being stressed about it! 

~Sandi

HW:  275   Initial Weight:  264  SW: 245  CW: 138  GW:  140
Pre-op:  -19  Mo 1:  -21  Mo 2:  -8  Mo 3:  -11  Mo 4: -7 so  Mo 5: -8  Mo 6:  -10   Mo 7:  -9  Mo 8:  -8   Mo 9:  -7  Mo 10: -10  Mo 11: -2  Mo 12: -6 so far

Ms Shell
on 1/20/12 2:14 am - Hawthorne, CA
I have so BEEN there...actually started the habit of smoking a black and mild because I didn't want to eat or drink.  Anyway FOCUS on just ONE thing you are doing BAD and stop doing that ONE thing.  And focus on ONE good thing to replace it.

MsShell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

AmberK
on 1/20/12 2:38 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 Keep your head up, and know this will pass. It's hard to I know, but you can do it. 
Jennchap
on 1/20/12 3:11 am - CA
I do this the week of my cycle every ******g month! I gain one to two pounds... half water weight half cupcakes and taquitos... FML
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

MsLove01
on 1/20/12 3:32 am - WA
Thats a good point. Along with having stall there is going to be 7-10 days every month where you gain a few lbs. I have been gaining 2-3 then when it is over I drop -5-6. The week prior I get the munchies just like I always have. So it seems like there are only two good weeks every month to lose. I am not complaining I am on week 8, my third period and have losgt 40lbs.

If it is not cycle or stall related, then just get back to basics. Start logging your cal/carb/protein/water/exercise just like in the beginning.

Marlene

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 102 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 326 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 371 views