One week post-Op Dr. Visit......

countrytat
on 2/8/12 9:22 pm - OH
VSG on 01/31/12
I had my one week post-op doctors visit with my surgeon yesterday. I have lost 11 lbs!!! YAY!....I havent lost 11lbs in a long time, I hope it keeps going like this. I was also able to start mushies yesterday, so my Hubby and I went to Bob Evans for dinner and I ordered one scrambled egg with cheese..... the waitress was like.... thats it? lol...... Needless to say, I only ate just under half of the egg.... it just blows my mind how little I can eat now! I think Im starting to love my sleeve.... will be better in a few weeks when I can join the gym and start the weights.... always pictured my self with some nice "guns"

skinnytra77
on 2/8/12 9:39 pm
 Congrats!!!  11 pounds that's awesome.. best of luck to you.   I will be getting the date of my surgery in about an hour.  I will have to check in to see your progress.
countrytat
on 2/8/12 9:41 pm - OH
VSG on 01/31/12
Thanks Skinny!.......Cant wait till I can move more, But I have been walking a little over a half a mile everyday so far. Good luck with your Surgery date, I hope its soon for you!

cpbkmb06
on 2/8/12 10:31 pm, edited 2/8/12 10:31 pm
VSG on 02/02/12
YAY!!! 11 lbs. is awesome!  I have my one week appt tomorrow, and I can't wait to see how much I have lost! Feels great to be going in the right direction for sure:)

RyanJS
on 2/8/12 10:32 pm - CA
VSG on 02/21/12 with
Congrats! Your doing great...

Hopefully I'll be joining you on the bench in just over a week finally.

Heaviest Weight: 330 Goal Weight: 175 Current Weight: 150
"Hit Goal in 3 1/2 Months!!!"
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"
"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

tparke
on 2/9/12 12:14 am - Kennewick, WA
I just had my surgery on Monday 2/6 and I don't see the doctor until 6 weeks post op! Crazy, eh?

Congrats, 11 lbs is huge!!!!
Teri~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  Phil 4:13
countrytat
on 2/9/12 1:17 am - OH
VSG on 01/31/12
Thanks everyone! Ryan I hope you get your surgery soon, sorry you had to be post poned!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views