My Weight Loss Graph

Ms. Poker Face
on 2/23/12 1:00 am

Hi all... been MIA the last few days due to working long hours.  But wanted to share my weight loss graph.  I'm a daily weigher, mainly because it doesn't drive me nuts to weigh daily.  Stalls and even small gains happened to me regularly but I didn't go crazy about them.  So I'm not advocating daily weighing unless it works for you and you keep your head straight about it.

Anyhow, here's my chart.  I consider myself a stair step loser because I've had a lot of the same pattern over and over... lose well for a week or two, stall for 2-3 weeks, repeat.  Not always, but pretty regularly.  It makes you wonder if one of those stalls will last forever and you'll be stuck at a certain weight, but as you can see, that's not been the case.  What you CAN see if that the weight loss slows down as the months drag on.  It's normal and I'm ok with it.  This journey has allowed me to build some new healthier habits.  And my tool, when I use it correctly, does not let me down.

I've got 7.2 left and I am determined to get there.  I've already met my surgeon's goal and am 2.2 pounds away from a normal BMI.  I plan to be really tight on my plan from here until goal... lots of lean protein, keep away from carbs, drink water like crazy and get some healthy exercise.  I've heard so many say the last few pounds are a fight and I plan to box the lights out!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/12 1:04 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 05/04/12 with
I love this! Thanks for sharing!! You're doing an awesome job!!!
Shagdoll
on 2/23/12 1:28 am
That graph with your progress is so impressive! Congrats on your success so far!
DANIELLE H.
on 2/23/12 4:41 am - ADAMSTOWN, MD
WOW to see it on a chart like this is amazing.  I will have to check mine. Great job.
   HW 296 SW 247.5 (11-14-11)

mrsfloflo
on 2/23/12 6:16 am - Grand Prairie, TX
I've heard so many say the last few pounds are a fight and I plan to box the lights out!

I like this!

Thanks I'm fighting for these last 2lbs for several weeks now, but I know I need to do better and really fight for it. Way to go on your success!!

"Enjoying my life and the confidence to experience more!
My support system: God, my husband, my family and wonderful friends!! I am so richly blessed and God is a God of second chances and this is one He has blessed me with and I'm not taking it for granted!!! Yeah

frisco
on 2/23/12 8:09 am

That is dang near ruler straight !!!!

Way to go !!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 179 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op