THANK YOU!!

Eula "Evie" R.
on 2/25/12 6:26 am - Mount Nebo, WV
Hi All,

I just wanted to THANK each and everyone of you that helped me with this weight Loss journey. I could of not done it without you all by my side. Not all my problems were about WL, put you all stood beside me and helped me along the way. I am not at goal yet, but I know that you all will be there for me and the rest of the journey.

I want to say this to the new comers if you are having WLS this is the place to be for so much support. We are a family here. If you are just thinking about WLS this is the place. I know I get really busy sometimes and we all need to stop and smell the roses, you all are my roses.

So thank you my friends, love you all.

God Bless
Evie

kahlana
on 2/25/12 6:34 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
Evie, i feel the same way. If it hadnt been for the support and advice here I would have been sunk before day 1. The folks here are simply the bestest of the bestestest

My Blog My Facebook

SugarGrl
on 2/25/12 8:53 am
Evie I'm glad you are doing well! So am I! Having every one being so supportive is a blessing. My husband will be having VSG in Apr so I look forward to sharing everyone's experiences with him.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Most Active