One week from today is my Surgery!

Jackie F.
on 3/2/12 3:42 am - Pico Rivera, CA
VSG on 03/09/12
I'm so excited I can hardly keep still!  My surgery date is 3/9/12 my check in time is 11:30am.  I'm beyond happy.  Ive been on a liquid diet since 2/22 and have lost 10 lbs which is what my Dr requested for me to lose.  My new goal is to keep the 10 lbs off till next week!  I'm sure I will have no problems because I will continue my liquid diet till then.  I fill amazing!  What do you all recoment I take with me in my overnight bag?

Regards,
Jackie
HW: 275 GW: 130

mjtierra
on 3/2/12 4:01 am - CA
VSG on 03/08/12
Jackie,

I am just as excited for you as I am excited for myself (Surgery date March 8th). So your replies will help me as well...Yay!!

Best of luck to you

acochr2
on 3/2/12 6:02 am
My surgery date is next Friday too!! I'm on day 7 of pure liquids.. Switched too clear today. My doctor didn't require that I lose anything but I've lost 14lbs. I'll only be in the hospital for one night so I'm bringing a change of clothes, toothbrush, and phone charger. 
Jaybee766
on 3/2/12 7:02 am - Silver Spring, MD
VSG on 02/27/12 with
HI,
I was sleeved on Monday and came home on Tuesday.  I took pajamas (that I didn't use), my kindle (that I didn't read) and my ipod (that I think I "listened" to or at least put headphones in my ears).  I was pretty groggy the first day and still kind of zonked on the second.  But it was nice to have them with me.  Oh also, my basic toiletries (toothbrush, comb, lotion etc.)  I did NOT care about how I looked walking up and down those halls - I can tell you that but I did brush my teeth and comb my hair
GOOD LUCK
Jeanne 

Height 5'7"   HW: 314     SW: 293

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views