Crybaby day!!

Babydoll58
on 3/15/12 10:54 am - AZ
Hi everyone....having a very weepy day today. :(  I am feeling so fat and ugly, and it seems like my date will never come. I guess I was still in denial about my weight, and just how big I was, and it finally sunk in. I just want to have the surgery-tomorrow would not be soon enough for me! Is this normal, and has anyone else had the same thoughts??

Help, I am running out of tissues.............

kam0520
on 3/15/12 10:58 am - AL
YES!  I did the same exact thing!  There was a mix up with our paperwork and my husbands was sent, but mine wasn't, so he got approved and I had to wait another month.  I was so frustrated and I just wanted to be DONE with food.  I was sick of it, I didn't care about eating it anymore I just wanted the surgery.  One of the things that has been really cathartic for me is blogging these emotions.  Even if you never share it, journal all these feelings, get them out in the open and it will help.  Your day will come.  I know everyone says "it will happen before you know it" and it really is true.  :)

GOOD LUCK!  HANG IN THERE!
www.kasleeved.com the (almost) daily journey after VSG

Eat to live, don't live to eat.
Babydoll58
on 3/15/12 11:45 am - AZ
Thank you so very much for your advise...that's exactly what it is-I am so done with food!! Smiling...

beckyinkc
on 3/15/12 1:23 pm
VSG on 07/25/12
Yes!  I feel this way many days (I posted recently about it - going back and forth with my emotions like crazy).  You're in good company. :)  What everyone says to me is that it'll be here before you know it.  Just keep your chin up!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 77 views