Today is the atart of my 3rd week being sleeved

ELevyNJ
on 4/3/12 12:34 am - NJ
And I have stalled! I knew to expect this so no panic here! Yesterday I weighed 351.8 and today I weighed the same. But I started at 409. I'm sure the weightloss will start in a few days. if it hadn't been for people posting here through I would be in a panic.
Phatchick
on 4/3/12 12:38 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Don't panic. It sounds like your stall has only been one day????????? If so, that is not a stall. Stay on plan and you will lose. You have lost 58 lbs in 21 days. That is amazing. You are rockin' that sleeve. Keep up the good work. Sharon

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/12 12:45 am - WV
My stalls seem to be a 2 week process. Even my very first stall, which was my 3 week stall. It can really suck and get you discouraged, but right when you give up, you lose a couple pounds. :) You are doing great with your weight loss so far, and it only continues to get better!
Christa :]
on 4/3/12 1:03 am - MI
VSG on 03/13/12
I was sleeved on the 13th as well. I am going on a 1 week long stall right now. But I am hoping it will move soon. It happens :]

Sally D.
on 4/3/12 1:42 am
VSG on 03/14/12
I WAS SLEEVED 3/14 AND i AM ON A ONE WEEK STALL ALSO

Daisy_Rose
on 4/3/12 1:27 am
 Yep - stalls happen.  Need to give your body to adjust! Stick to your plan and you will see the scale move and then stay solid for a time.  Stick to your plan!  409 to 351 is amazing!!

Alamo
on 4/3/12 2:11 am
Ya - you need more then 1 day before you can call it a Stall :)  BUT make sure you are measuring your body - cause while the scale might not move, your waist, chest, neck etc will !!  I'm in week 1 Post Op so i'm not looking forward to this 3rd week Stall everyone talks about !!  I've decided that it's just not going to happent to me :)  

I'll drop back down to clear liquids if i have too LOL :)

Alamo
Jackie F.
on 4/3/12 2:20 am - Pico Rivera, CA
VSG on 03/09/12
Im on a stall to going on my 10th day it sucks but bound to happen time and time again. Stay off the scale for a few dats and continue with your plan. Im sure the scale will move again for both of us! I was sleeved 3/9/12
HW: 275 GW: 130

Father Don
on 4/3/12 4:14 am - Charleston, SC
A stall is 6 weeks or more!

You are in a "pause"

Are you measuring?

When you stop losing pounds, you generally lose inches.  Then pounds, then inches...

So measure!  I bet during times of "pauses" it's you body catching up and your losing inches all over (Arms - upper/lower, legs-thighs/calfs, hips, waist, chest...etc)

Obesity Help Support Group Leader

ELevyNJ
on 4/3/12 10:26 am - NJ
No I'm not measuring my body in inches. I'm letting my clothes do that for me. It was wonderful being able to eat "real food" today. I can't want to pass the puree stage and go onto the mushy stage then "solid" food.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 269 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views