3 days Post-op

June W.
on 4/15/12 4:46 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 04/12/12
I am three days post-op and I am doing well. My bodily functions are in order! And I finally got rid of that pre-migrainy headache I had. I'm getting in my water and protein. I'm drinking three 25 oz water bottles each day and three 27 g protein shakes. I've had some popcicles and a pudding. Keeping it under 800 calories.

Sometimes I think life would be easier if I could just stay in liquid diet mode. I don't have to think about food and can just get on with my life. I want my food plan to be simple so that I am just eating to live and not living to eat.

Just updating with my status. THanks for all of the support!!

Marabell
on 4/15/12 5:10 am
VSG on 06/07/12
glad your are well...sounds like you are doing a great job getting liquids down!

keep up the good work

June W.
on 4/15/12 5:24 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 04/12/12
Yeah, I'm feeling kinda lucky cuz I know that getting water and such down is often a struggle right after surgery. but I have been lucky and able to drink pretty normally. I had to take small sips the first couple of days, but now I can drink a little more normally. Thank goodness for the little things!

Shagdoll
on 4/15/12 6:29 am
Wow gurl, you are doing much better than I did getting in the water and protein in after 3 days. You are doing awesome!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

nursemichele613
on 4/15/12 9:09 am - MI
VSG on 04/22/12
Congrats! I sure hope I can have a recovery like yours! I am so hoping to be able to drink normally pretty quickly. I am a big water drinker already, and I just worry I won't be able to drink enough! Keep it up!

jacreasy
on 4/15/12 9:46 am
VSG on 04/23/12
 glad to hear all went well, hope you got your earings back in asap Im right behind you being sleeved in 7 days...

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views