NSV!

goingforit1
on 4/16/12 1:50 am
VSG on 02/04/12 with
Well, I told myself I wasn't going to go out and spend any money on clothing during my weight loss transition because money is super tight and I don't want to invest until I'm at goal (and because I have a few things in smaller sizes from years ago)....

It was a frugal thought but in reality my workout clothes are just hanging on me.  It feels SO GOOD to see how baggy they are but I don't feel good going to the gym looking like a baglady so I will invest in ONE new workout outfit and apparently a new bra because my band size has gotten so much smaller that even my bras that I cut and resewed the snaps to take a few inches off...too big already! 

One bra and one workout outfit comin' right up!!!  I'm sticking things out in my loose jeans because I already have a few summer capris in a smaller size so hopefully they'll get me through at least the first couple months of summer.  Ohhhh this is a NICE problem to have!!! :) 
rhearob
on 4/16/12 2:01 am - TN
 YEs it is a nice problem to have.  I have a bunch of clothes I am taking to donate at my surgeons office tonight.  I had to buy a couple of pairs yesterday to bridge me over.

Keep up the good work!

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

econtiff
on 4/16/12 2:09 am - FL
VSG on 04/24/12
 Definitely a good problem to have! My friend had a great idea of buying mostly dresses then using belts or cardigans to carry you through as you keep losing weight. You can get pretty cool belts at Ross for like $7. Just an idea! Keep up the good work!
JV_ladybug
on 4/16/12 2:31 am - San Antonio, TX
VSG on 04/10/12
 Very nice problem to have! You should check out TJ Maxx, Marshalls or as another suggested...Ross! They usually have nice stuff for a good price.

Starting: 284. Op Day: 264. Current: 185.80. Goal: 180.
Main goal: To be able to take the "morbidly" out.
Shagdoll
on 4/16/12 3:54 am
It was weird for me recently too. I'm not used to my cotton lycra workout leggings feeling loose. I always liked to workout in tight lycra leggings just because I felt like everything stayed in place (ha!)
Now my size large leggings are too big so I had to go buy a size medium yesterday. It was a nice problem to have too!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

goingforit1
on 4/16/12 7:30 am
VSG on 02/04/12 with
econtiff....It's a new idea for me to *GASP* where a belt!!!!??? Never imagined I'd ever get to wear a belt. I actually may consider that! I'm down to 186 and have a waist now (even noticed some hip bones the other day that shocked me!) It's hot as heck here in the summer so a few summer dresses that can be belted is a GREAT idea!! THANKS! (never would have occurred to me! I'm still in "fat girl" thinking mode!) lol
goingforit1
on 4/16/12 7:31 am
VSG on 02/04/12 with
I meant *wear* a belt. I really do know how to spell.
Most Active