Dreaming of NSVs

June W.
on 4/17/12 9:49 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 04/12/12
I am just sitting here dreaming of all of the NSVs that are going to happen as a result of getting this weight off of me! Being 150 lbs overweight just gets in the way of so many things.

It is not even just fitting into normal size clothes or being able to wear my shoe collection, but fitting into the seats at a concert or on an airplane.

What are some of your dream NSVs?

louisamay
on 4/17/12 10:09 am
VSG on 04/27/12
I rarely have an opportunity to go horseback riding.  I never have.  But it's something I enjoy when I get the chance.  Last time I went when it came time to get on the horse the wrangler put his hand on my butt and shoved me up.  I was grateful, if shocked, because I realized I didn't have the strength to pull myself up there.

Then a year ago we went to England and I wanted to go horseback riding and they had a 250 pound limit per person.  I think possibly because these were ponies or small horses, not the kinds of horses you can find on Western trail rides in the US.  And partly because I'm not sure it was going to be on marked trails.  The ground is rugged where we were and might have been rough terrain sometimes and... for whatever reason, I was under 250 naked, but wasn't sure about with boots and jeans and stuff, or if I'd be under if I'd had too much to eat, or... I was afraid of trying, because I was afraid of having somebody look at me and say, "Sorry, love."  I love being called love by Brits but not that way!

So yeah, one of my NSVs is horseback riding on vacation without worrying that I weigh too much and without having some cheeky, tobacco-spitting wrangler give me a shove up on the horse.  (Honestly, I almost farted on him.  Now THAT would have been mortifying!)

TMI?

Thanks for asking.  Fun question!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

Shagdoll
on 4/17/12 1:27 pm
Hey gurl, your sleeved lIfe is just beginning. It's so exciting to say your life is going to be filled with a ton of NSV's. Go gurl!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Fat2Flaca R.
on 4/17/12 1:27 pm - Chicago, IL
VSG on 04/25/12
 What does NSV stand for?

VSG on 4/25/12  SW400   Before Liquid Diet 377  After Liquid Diet 366  CW 234  GW 180 

Fat2Flaca.com Fat2Flaca.Tumblr.com Facebook.com/Fat2Flaca   Twitter.com/Fat2Flaca ThickThrift.bigcartel.com  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 94 views