Swim Suit

cece58
on 4/18/12 2:08 am - CA
 On vacation in Hawaii. So warm and relaxing. Yesterday I was at the beach and my husband and I decided to take a quick swim in the ocean. It was a gloriously sunny day and the beach was full of families hving fun. After our swim we walked across the sand back to the little spot we staked out. Then it dawned on me... I walked across the sand and never even gave a thought to being in my swim suit or how I looked or if someone was looking at me. It never even crossed my mind. I don't ever remember in my entire life walking around in a swim suit without feeling self conscious. Oh how I love my new life!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us"
Lisa

Danna S.
on 4/18/12 2:52 am - Brazoria, TX
 Congratulations! That's awesome! What a victory! 

Shagdoll
on 4/18/12 2:52 am
Lisa, that's an awesome NSV right there! And the great thing about it ... You enjoyed it with the man in your life. You've done great, way to go girl!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

felicity2u
on 4/18/12 3:33 am - LA
Congrats to you on your new found confidence. I'm sure it makes the vacations even better!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

louisamay
on 4/18/12 4:19 am
VSG on 04/27/12
Amazing! And congratulations!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

kimbethin
on 4/18/12 9:34 am - CA
That is really amazing!  Good for you!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
cece58
on 4/18/12 2:00 pm - CA
 Thanks. What was amazing was that I didn't even think about it. Even my husband mentioned that. 
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us"
Lisa

Lee ~
on 4/18/12 10:04 am - CA
 Yay Lisa!  I'm so glad you're haing a great vacation!   

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

cece58
on 4/18/12 1:58 pm - CA
 Heard you were not feeling well. I am having a great time in Hawaii. So nice to be warm and the weather is great. Hope to see you next month at the support meeting. 
Lisa

Lee ~
on 4/18/12 2:41 pm - CA
 Yup. Lost my voice and have an outrageous headache so I thought I better not go out to play tonight.

See you next month!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views