Thanking God for a great 6 week post-op visit!

AdeanaMarie
on 4/19/12 6:04 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
The scale has gone down 39.5 pounds in 8 weeks (2 pre-op/6 post-op).  What a blessing.  I have so much energy and I thank God that my surgery went well, I am healing well and have no complications.  My blessings list keeps getting longer and longer!

Favorite part about losing weight... everything seems new and easier!

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

Martha R.
on 4/19/12 6:20 am
VSG on 03/30/12
What a blessing, I am so happy for you I am also blessed.  I had surgery 3 weeks ago and down 27 lbs as of today. I am so happy.

Dee60
on 4/19/12 6:38 am
VSG on 02/21/12
This journey is a blessing. I am 8 weeks out too and down 41lbs. I am grateful that my surgery went well and no complications. To God be all the glory! I agree with you 100%, it is a blessing everyday to get our lives back! Lets keep on moving.... by the grace of God! 

New_me2011
on 4/19/12 10:25 am - NY
VSG on 02/14/12
 So very true Dee!  

Michele            

happymom80
on 4/19/12 7:13 am - MO
VSG on 03/05/12
I had my six week post op visit today too! YAy!!! I'm so excited about the success I've had too! Congrats to you! and so happy about the weight loss for us both!! :-)

HW: 350+ (I didn't look after that)  SW: 328  

lipstick22
on 4/19/12 10:19 am
VSG on 03/20/12
I am one month out tomorrow and have lost 29 pounds. It's like a dream! Congrats to you!!!

bestofme45
on 4/20/12 1:37 am
AdeanaMarie I am so happy for you and your success! May it continue for you and us all. I have to say that your signature quote is one of the most beautiful and meaningful quotes I have read. I find myself looking for your posts just to read it :)
Have a wonderful day!
AdeanaMarie
on 4/20/12 2:14 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
Thanks everyone.  So thankful that so many of us have had great results and no complications.  Let us remember to pray for those that are going through rough times, whether with health struggles or emotional ones.  Life is a journey and there are ups and downs for us all.  God blesses us during good and bad times... sometimes it is easier to see and count the blessings when things are going well.  But then again, many trials, after we have gone through them and have survived them, bless us more than any of the "perfect times" in life.

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views