Sugar free chocolate greek yogurt pops???

AdeanaMarie
on 5/4/12 3:47 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
So tonight I am going to try mixing Greek Fage Fat Free Yogurt with some sugar free Hershey's syrup and freeze them in my popcicle molds.  I have done it in the past with regular vanilla yogurt and those were dilicious.  Just wondering if anyone has done this mixure before and how did they turn out?

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

AmberK
on 5/4/12 3:58 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 Never tried it but cool idea. Let us know how they turn out! 

VSG 3/07/12     HW:260   SW: 249   CW:164  

Traci M.
on 5/4/12 7:08 am - CT
VSG on 03/13/12
Sounds good let us know the outcome plz

Traci

Marabell
on 5/4/12 8:22 am
VSG on 06/07/12
sounds yummy.....they may be a bit softer than the regular ones as there is less water in Greek....anything with chocolate cant be bad....I always say....  

gabriellaz
on 5/4/12 12:45 pm - CA
VSG on 07/02/12
Oooo... I actually have both the fage greek yogurt and the sugar free hersheys, tell us if it comes out yummy so I can try it too.
AdeanaMarie
on 5/6/12 11:20 pm - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
Okay... the yogurt pops turned out pretty good... would be better with vanilla greek yogurt, the plain still made it a little tart, but I kind of liked that. So I mixed the following and froze them in popsicle molds.

Fage zero fat plain Greek yogurt
Hershey's sugar free chocolate syrup
Stevia... couple of little packets

So I just mixed the above until it tasted like I wanted and froze. Ended up being about 60 calories and 8 grams of protein per pop.

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

AdeanaMarie
on 5/6/12 11:24 pm - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
By the way... super creamy, which I loved.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views