The Movies

pcannedy
on 5/7/12 2:40 am - Sacramento, CA
 Taking cheese stick, cottage cheese, and water to the movies.

felicity2u
on 5/7/12 3:59 am - LA
I usually like to take peanuts or jerky as they don't really need to stay cold! Good for you on planning ahead!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

Happy966
on 5/7/12 4:10 am

Good for you!  I don't like going without *something."

You know, I am having popcorn separation grief, which only hits me at the movies.  I have been avoiding the movies (not that I ever went a lot) since VSG.  The two times I've gone, I had a salad (it was a dinner & movie place) and the other time I took a 100 cal bag of almonds.  But it was almost *painful*, smelling the popcorn.

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

Shagdoll
on 5/7/12 4:30 am
Great job gurl! Looks like you are keeping your eye on the prize!
I like to take cheese sticks, almonds or even a protein shake to the movies.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

pcannedy
on 5/7/12 11:35 am - Sacramento, CA
 Thanks everyone you are so helpful.....

moonglo82
on 5/7/12 11:46 am, edited 5/6/12 11:47 pm
VSG on 03/29/12
Have fun!

Ironically, I have been to MORE movies in the last five weeks than I probably went to in the last 18 months before... and I've only had 2 or 3 kernels of popcorn from hubby's small, and I didn't even do that until the last time we went, which was this past weekend. I have been taking string cheese and crystal light with me, and just the two or three pieces of popcorn I've been having seem to be just enough to keep me from feeling left out.

*Disclaimer*: I could never ever handle having just two or three pieces of popcorn if I didn't have my string cheese with me to keep me focused! I definitely classify this as a *planned* indulgence.

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views