One year surgerivsary - as copied from my blog - with pics!

EliseG
on 5/20/12 12:09 pm - MA
You look amazing, congrats!

christiemon
on 5/21/12 7:06 am - Buckeye, AZ
Thank you. = ) 
Jenfur
on 5/20/12 11:07 pm
VSG on 06/25/12
You look amazing and this is great motivation.  My date is June 25 and one of my biggest things is being able to go down the slide with my 18 month old and take him to water parks and rides at Disney when he gets older.  I'm also a Dave Ramsey follow which makes the whole dropping $20,000 on surgery a little difficult but I know in the long run, the investment will be worth it and will pay for itself in a few years of less medical bills, food, eating out and Lane Bryant charges.

I'm excited because they are building a Good Will store in my town finally and it should be opening about the time I have surgery and my plan is to us it as much as possible during the losing phase.  We'll see how  that works out. 

Great job on the loss and thanks for the inspiration.
christiemon
on 5/21/12 7:09 am - Buckeye, AZ
IF it helps the rationalization, tax time is good with the whole $20,000 thing. = )  I was fortunate enough to have it covered by insurance, but still wound up spending about $5500 out of pocket.  Good will is great, but Kohls and Old Navy can often have even better deals new I've learned.  However at a certain point I've been surprised by how quickly the sizes go! = )  Good luck to you! 
AdeanaMarie
on 5/21/12 5:54 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
Congratulations on all the blessings. You look wonderful and to be able to play with your kids is a great reward for your hard work. Thank you for sharing. You will have to post your Vow Renewal photos this September!

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

christiemon
on 5/21/12 7:10 am - Buckeye, AZ
Thank you!   I love your siggy! = ) 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 63 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 246 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views