Love my co-workers (liquid diet) and smoking update!

Michelle10929
on 5/23/12 10:59 am - NC
So two of my co-workers have stepped up to do the liquid diet with me (or at least say it to my face and cheat at home LOL..). I thought that was super sweet. Also, since we have catered lunch every day and our breakroom is always a yummy food fest I have other co-workers offering to go in there for us lol. So we have "ice runners" haha.

Like I said in another post.. its nice working in an office of 20 ppl and I'll be the 4th gastric surgery. (All those dern catered lunches! lol)

And a little update:

I AM 100% A NON-SMOKER!! I love it, and I love every one of you who have helped me with motivation. I am on week 5 smoke free from a cold turkey quit. I have quit many times, but never like this. I have to say cold turkey is the way to go. I feel amazing. I have no problem being around smoke, still love the smell but I have zero desire. I always thought I to weak to quit.. but now I know just how strong I am :)

YAY!

Starting the 2wk liquid diet next Tuesday! I'm in prep, prepare, purchase and nesting mode! :)
Sleeva
on 5/23/12 2:01 pm - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
OMG!  I am sooo happy that you are smoke free that is a great accomplishment.. good luck on the rest of your journey! 
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

Marabell
on 5/23/12 4:28 pm
VSG on 06/07/12
beautiful!

congratulations hon. I quit 2xtimes..both for a year...and started again....finally..I quit for good back in '97 and never looked back....my point? when you are truly ready...thats when you're successful .....sounds like that is exactly where you are at now.

GREAT THING AINT IT?!!

JenSchroed
on 5/23/12 10:18 pm
Congrats . . WAY TO GO!!  Sounds like you are in charge now!!
On the journey to something new . . .     

Most Active