Sick Stomach.....

pcannedy
on 5/28/12 10:04 am - Sacramento, CA
 Ate some chicken today, and got so sick I threw up.  Ever happened to you?  I am 20 mos post op.

moonglo82
on 5/28/12 10:06 am
VSG on 03/29/12
I've been sick twice since surgery... once was when I drank too soon after eating, and that was throw up... the other time was when I ate some Special K Protein Plus cereal and got the foamies... apparently my sleeve did not like that cereal too much!

Hope you feel better.

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

pcannedy
on 5/28/12 10:12 am - Sacramento, CA
 Thank you.  Yes, I have had the foamies a few times due to my own eating too much.  This was some chicken on the grill, ate some skin and chicken.  Yukes, I was sick.  

Our stomachs are still sensitive....

Chanciekd
on 5/28/12 11:32 am - MS
VSG on 01/23/12
Two different times I ate chicken drumsticks and got sick.  I started feeling really bad like I had eaten too much or something.  Both times I had to throw-up and everything was bloody.  I do not know why or what made that happen.  I called my surgeon and he didn't know either.  I'm not sure if I ate too fast or too much.  And I do not know why there was blood.  It really scared me.  I am laying off the chicken for a while.
pcannedy
on 5/28/12 12:57 pm - Sacramento, CA
 Wow blood would be so scary.  Yes, I can only eat cheese; and I am going to try a burger that I am making myself.  No chicken for me for a good long while....  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 97 views