Alone

phillygirl8133
on 6/23/12 10:39 am - PA
 Ok so I have been going threw this process with my husband for 4 motnhs I'm due in 2weeks to get sleeved I want my family involved in this but my sisters r addicts and my mom is so far up their asses so I don't call them but I feel like I was always their for every single one of them when they needed me at any time of day and now when I need some of that they are not around I told my mom I am getting the surgery she's said good and hang up I'm like really my husband says let them go I don't need them but I kinda do ya know I lost my dad in 08 and the rest of my family well they r doing their own things if ya know what I mean I can't pick and choose my family so I just don't know what to do they always stabbing me in my back talking **** they are just mad cause I got my own place n a great job so I lol at that I need to vent my husband get sick of hearing it I have 2 close friends but they just think I'm crazy for doing to and they only call when they need a ride or invite me somewhere last min I'm sick of it I'm going threw it right now just wanting people to care I k ow I'm putting to much out their but this is a place to vent out and get some really good advice 
Barbara W.
on 6/23/12 11:01 am - Upland, CA
VSG on 05/23/12
The people on this website do care.  Never think you are alone.  I know
I have made some great friends here, and if it wasn't for them Ireally
don't think I would have kept my sanity.  Both of my parents passed
away a number of years ago, and I do not talk to my older sister, only
to my younger sister.  My younger sister lost her don in a car accident
four years ago and she is alone. She depends on me to keep her from
getting too depressed.  The people here don't mind you venting, and
they will be here for you through this process.  They will support you,
advise you, listen to you and be your friend.  Best wishes to you and let
us all know how things are going.  Hugs.

phillygirl8133
on 6/23/12 11:32 am - PA
 My husband is very supportive in fact so are my children he is the one who was their every step of the way waking up early for all my appts driving here and their lol as he should ha ha just kidding 
acbbrown
on 6/23/12 11:09 am - Granada Hills, CA
 Ive had to learn that it's better to be alone than to invite and maintain toxic relationships - those kinds of relationships really just drag you down in the end, and this time, it's all about you :)

Welcome :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

phillygirl8133
on 6/23/12 11:41 am - PA
 They did drag me down to the point I was fighting with everyone I had to cut my loses and move on 
Happy Girl
on 6/24/12 9:05 am - CA
I agree!!!

5'6"
  Dr.  Gregg Jossart  

time4me2now
on 6/23/12 11:25 am
VSG on 05/24/12
You are showing a lot of strength and maturity in making this decision for yourself.  It sounds like maybe your husband is being supportive?  You can't change your family and you don't need their approval.  They have problems of their own.  You may need to let them go and concentrate on yourself right now.  Who knows?  They may come around once they see the growth and changes in your life. 

You are right -- you can't choose your biological family, but you can select your "chosen" family.  You may find your attitudes changing about who you consider friends as you take this journey.  Do yourself a favor and surround yourself with people *****spect you and have your best interests at heart.  You deserve this!

HW 266  SW 243  CW 161  

phillygirl8133
on 6/23/12 11:40 am - PA
 Thank you I think I just needed to realize that I have the right people with me now and I shouldn't waste my time in wanting my toxic family around to cause more drama 
collegefootballmom79
on 6/23/12 12:09 pm - Hutto, TX
VSG on 10/05/10 with
Your VSG family will always be here for you!.  Think of your bio family as carbs.....and AVOID them.  LOL.  If they come around later then it will be up to you if you want to let them in.

Krissy_67
on 6/23/12 12:54 pm
VSG on 04/17/12
You have a supportive loving husband. Just hang on to him cause so many people don't have a supportive spouse. I was blessed with a great, patient and kind husband too. Hang in there!!

Most Active