Wait...look twice, is that actually me???

Babydoll58
on 6/26/12 11:42 am - AZ

Hello OH friends-I haven't logging in for several weeks, but wanted to keep you up to date and ask a question! I am eight weeks out, and I have lost an amazing 48 pounds!! For the first time in 14 years, I am under 200 pounds!!!

So exciting-loving the new me, and many are noticing and say I look great! Who'd of thought at 54 my life would be starting over? I'll take it.

I was also able to walk my dog around the neighborhood without any pain in my knee joints-jumping for joy over that one!

Was wondering though, weight loss for the last couple of weeks has slowed down a bit. Still following all the rules, except not able to exercise-bruised all my ribs on the left side due a bad fall. Could that be the reason, or do we just have slow periods of weight loss?

Looking forward to all your excellent advise! :):)

Nevada-Fluffy
on 6/26/12 12:23 pm - Henderson, NV
Wow, you are doing fabulous! Congratulations! Some people find they are "stair step" losers and some people hit plateaus at different weeks. Keep on doing what you are doing and you'll stay on track. Good luck on healing those sore ribs (ouch!) and exercise when you can get back into it.
ALAN J.
on 6/26/12 10:17 pm
Those are very impressive numbers in such a short amount of time... the weight loss does slow some, and there will be weeks (or months) with no loss at all.  Just keep doing what your doing, eat LOTS of protein and drink LOTS of water and it will keep falling off!  Good luck to you!

Highest WGT-295, Surgery WGT-295, Goal WGT-215 - 80LB LOST in 8 months!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 78 views