Another letter

ladylissa
on 6/30/12 10:47 am - MS
VSG on 08/03/12
 You may remember my post stating i was approved fro the wrong procedure , well saw my surgeon June 25th and my advocate resubmitted the paperwork for the sleeve, she called me Friday and said she received the approval for the sleeve, great right, but wait there's more, got a letter from Cigna today stating that (we are unable to substantiate medical necessity for the requested service(s).WTF so who do i listen to the letter or the advocate I'm hoping for her sake that i received this letter after she got the approval because i don't think i can be nice this time about her mistakes.
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/12 2:27 pm
 Grrrrr! It's very frustrating dealing with these clueless bureaucracies when it's your body and. Health at stake, fortunately they aren't the ones wo do the actual surgery. Good luck It will happen.
danzeppelin
on 6/30/12 2:28 pm
VSG on 08/15/12
It's alot of unnecessary stress isn't it. Shouldn't have to be that way. I mean on the one hand I've seen people approved and sleeved who haven't got a clue, don't know even slightly what they've gotten theirselves into, done no homework, don't know the first thing...then there's people who've read everything there is to read, studied the forums, drove the vets nuts with every question that's been asked a hundred times and struggle for approval....
There I go on another tangent...sorry. I meant to say keep it up. Fight the good fight. Anything worth having is worth fighting for.
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 244 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 312 views