Southern Ohio Dr Northup

mokee
on 8/8/12 3:16 am - OH
Hi,

Anyone out there have Dr Chris Northup in southern Ohio.  I would like to find out what people thought of him and how you came out after surgery.
BrendaR1965
on 8/8/12 4:32 am - OH
VSG on 10/23/12
dr northup and his staff are awesome...im glad i went to his office....i had a lap band removed on july 25th and am in the process of an appeal for a sleeve...he came in before and after my surgery and on the day i was released...he is a very caring doctor and really listens to your questions and concerns...although i didnt get a sleeve i did have my band removed and he told me upfront how it would be and how i would feel afterward....again, i think he is awesome...i hope this helps...
CincySlvd
on 8/8/12 5:00 am - OH
VSG on 04/24/12
Dr. Northup and his staff are rockstars.  I was sleeved on April 24th by him.  4 of my coworkers have been sleeved by him also.

He has great results (extremely low complications, etc), a highly trained staff, including dedicated surgical team with designated backups in case someone is out.  In addition he has trained the staff on the recovery floor.

His regiment is solid, and he's a hell of a nice guy to go along with it.

I lost 20 lbs on the pre-surgery diet, I'm down a total of about 75 now.  I don't think you will be disappointed.
susanjean
on 8/8/12 5:26 am - IN
I am 2 weeks out and I had Dr. Northup!! I LOVE him and his staff. He is a great surgeon. Your in good hands if you choose him.

mokee
on 8/8/12 5:54 pm - OH
Thanks everyone.  I like him also and all the folks that work with him are nice.  Just wanted to know how you all came through the surgery with him.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 177 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views