I wanted spagetti and meatballs!!!

pcannedy
on 8/8/12 1:12 am - Sacramento, CA
Oh, I wanted some spagetti and meatballs yesterday while shopping at the store.  But could not find any Lean Crusine ~ thank god.  I had the rest of my grilled chicken from KFC instead....  Anyone have these desires?

PrettyEyes_41
on 8/8/12 1:15 am - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
You bet! I don't think there's a person on this website who hasn't! It's all in how you handle it and what you substitute during those cravings that help get us through those moments.

Gale     Age: 55, Height: 5' 5.5", HW: 236, SW: 210, 1st GW: 150.  Surgery BMI: 39.3  Extremely HBP, High Cholesterol & borderline diabetic.      

pcannedy
on 8/8/12 1:58 am - Sacramento, CA
I think I am missing my mom so much ~ birthday month!  She use to make the best meatballs!  Thanks,

Shagdoll
on 8/8/12 1:21 am
Um yeah gurl, I have cravings for foods I shouldn't be eating. Luckily, I crave a lot of high protein stuff most of the time but the carb monster likes to come out of the closet once in a while but I do my best to kick his butt back in & lock the door!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Desari63
on 8/8/12 1:35 am - Hickory Creek, TX
VSG on 02/29/12
Amen Jenn!!! Wish I could just cast a spell and make him go away FOREVER!!!!

Barbara McKeown

pcannedy
on 8/8/12 2:01 am - Sacramento, CA
HI Jenn,

Thanks, well its hard when you desire something from your childhood.  Ah, that is why we got here.  Huh?  Yes, kicking the carb monster is what we need to do.   

Evymetalmommy
on 8/8/12 1:46 am - LA
VSG on 04/19/12
Me!!  I do it all the time and it drives me bonkers.  I am my own worst enemy at times. 
incredibleshrinkingevy.blogspot.com/ My Blog!!

pcannedy
on 8/8/12 2:04 am - Sacramento, CA
Yes, I just told myself, you know protein is the thing that helps you; and carbs are why you were 235 lbs at one time.  Now, at 152 lbs, I am so thankful to be here I am.  Thank God....

Jennifer H.
on 8/8/12 1:54 am - TX
VSG on 01/17/12
I had the most awful craving for a candy bar yesterday. Can't eat a whole one and it never tastes as good as I remember. Most of my cravings are for protein now though. For the spag and meatballs, I do mini meatballs out of the freezer section with spaghetti squash.

pcannedy
on 8/8/12 2:07 am - Sacramento, CA
What brand mini meatballs?  Where do you purchase them?  Spagetti Squash is a great idea.  Thanks...

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views