NSV

Pobearsam7
on 8/18/12 11:36 am
Tried to pick up referrals last wk from my primary doctor that I've had since 2008 but he was busy, he approached me and said since I was a new patient wait in the waiting room and left, I didnt say anything and left because I had other things to do... Went back today he told me he didn't realize who I was until after I left because I had lost about 56 pounds since he seen me and he apologized like a hundred times for not recognizing me...
Then I took my 1st post op real clothing trip... I've gone from a 3x to a 1x in tops a 26- 20 in pants... I'll try to post pics later....

Kelly                

Missy30
on 8/18/12 12:31 pm
VSG on 06/27/12
That is a awesome NSV!!!  What a great feeling!  Congrats on the shopping trip can't wait to see pics.  I ordered a new outfit from old navy but it hasn't come in yet.  I have a feeling as sizes keep dropping that I'm gonna be a shopaholic LOL!  You are doing a wonderful job keep up the good work!

Pobearsam7
on 8/18/12 12:38 pm
Missy I called the old navy where I live and the highest they go is a size 18...so glad I didn't rush over there once I found out I was a size 20 because that was how high I though they went in their stores... I have tons of old navy plus clothes that I can't wear any more... But the good thing is they always have specials

Kelly                

Missy30
on 8/18/12 8:10 pm
VSG on 06/27/12
Yeah I live in such a small place we don't even have an old navy around lol.  I ordered an 18 reg in the jeans and a 1x shirt and hoodie.  I can wear 18s now in some of the stores so I thought this might work out idk if they don't fit when they get here then I'll just have to wait a lil and eventually they will fit.  But yeah no old navy stores around here so I had to shop online at that store. :)  I saw your pics you are doing sooo good!

Pobearsam7
on 8/18/12 1:25 pm
Missy I got pics on my profile now!!!!

Kelly                

Italian-Princess
on 8/18/12 12:34 pm - IL
VSG on 06/28/12
Fun NSV with the doc   More fun with those smaller sizes!  That's just wonderful!!!
Pobearsam7
on 8/18/12 1:34 pm
Thanks Italian princess

Kelly                

Pinkone
on 8/18/12 1:22 pm - Des Moines, IA
VSG on 08/13/12
How funny! Glad he apologized AND it made you feel great!! Have fun shopping! I can't wait to shop in my own closet. I've got clothes only 2 years old, nice basics, from my good LapBand loss. Once i lost the band and 50 lbs!!! came back on, I had to buy a few "larger" basics. LOL Sleeved Monday, 8/13, and READY FREDDY to get back into my size 18s at least!
Tracey    
Pobearsam7
on 8/18/12 1:33 pm
You will get there in no time pink

Kelly                

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views