Whey Protein Powder - Anyone try NNW?

Pinkone
on 8/17/12 3:10 pm - Des Moines, IA
VSG on 08/13/12
 I found the NNW Whey Protein selection in the health food area of my grocery store, and I wonder if anyone knows anything about it or if it's a good one. Their flavors are great! I bought a Cinnamon Swirl one, but wanted to look it up before opening since I hadn't heard of it. 

Please and thank you!

Tracey    
Calking
on 8/17/12 4:12 pm
VSG on 05/31/12
I have not heard of it but the guidelines my nut gave me were simple:

- Whey protein islote is the best protein source and should be in it.
- Less than or equal to 5 carbs per serving
- Less than or equal to 5g fat per serving
- About 24g protein per serving.

If it is close to those numbers you should be good to go.

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

Pinkone
on 8/17/12 4:16 pm - Des Moines, IA
VSG on 08/13/12
 Ok, thanks! It's low on everything!! Only 22 g protein, but that's pretty close :) The cinnamon bun flavor is awesome, too!
Tracey    
Calking
on 8/17/12 10:56 pm
VSG on 05/31/12
It sounds like a really good flavor.  It's always nice when you find a protein shake you like and hopefully it wasn't too expensive as a bonus.

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

ronna79
on 9/11/13 11:48 pm - Omaha, NE

NNW is the best so far that i have found it does not have a bad after taste and it does help curb break thru hunger i also did not get the light headaches or dizzy feeling like i have got from the others! I use this as my liquid diet for up to two weeks and slowly introduce solid foods again.

Most Active
Recent Topics