Six months post op tomorrow!

AdeanaMarie
on 9/7/12 7:22 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
 It has been an amazing journey so far.  Blessed beyond compare and so thankful I have not had any complications.  Excited to weigh in next Wed at my 6 month appointment.  I only weigh in at the doctor's office.  I had lost 92 pounds as of a week or so ago.  My original goal was 100 pounds by 6 months.  Do not think I will hit that, but I will be close.  :O)

Might get brave and take pictures this weekend.  Trying to find a flattering outfit.  Might just end up taking them in a church outfit.  Mirror isn't always true for me, mental games in my head.  Hoping to see a huge difference in the pics.  Will post if I can figure out how.  

Thanks for all the encouragement I find on OH.

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

tracey6692
on 9/7/12 7:59 am
VSG on 08/02/12
I bet you look wonderful!  Congrats on your accomplishments!

AdeanaMarie
on 9/7/12 9:02 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
 Thanks!  :O)

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

Shagdoll
on 9/7/12 8:31 am
Take pics, we wanna see!!! Congrats on your success. You are doing awesome!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

AdeanaMarie
on 9/7/12 9:03 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
 Okay, I will post pics next week, if I can get them to post.  I will at least download to my profile and post that I did that.  We will see if my tech skills can accomplish that.   Thanks!

roxyrocks808
on 9/7/12 9:10 am - Waialua, HI
VSG on 05/30/12
We would love to see your pics. Not surre how you managed to only wt in at your doc appts that would kill me I have to wt in daily. Congrats on your success.

AdeanaMarie
on 9/7/12 9:36 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
 Daily weigh in would kill me.  My water weight fluctuates too much still to do that.  Once I hit goal, I will weigh in weekly at home.  I am determined not to let the scale dictate my life.  It is good to check in, but I would get obsessed, so I keep that in check by only weighing in at the doctor's office.  I go there every month or so, even if I do not have an appointment.  They have a store where I buy protein chips and it is not too far away, so I can do it on my lunch hour.  :O)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views