myfitnesspal.com

lauriegirl143
on 9/16/12 12:26 pm
 i am almost 9 months out and have been experiencing a very slooooow weight loss over the last couple of months.  I feel better and know i have been eating more variety of foods.  i asked a question to my fellow sleevers if they were experiencing the same thing.  someone on the forum responded to me to try myfitnesspal.com to track my exercise and calories so i did just that.  immediately saw problems with my intake.  i have been using this tool and have begun losing weight again.  if you are having problems losing weight try this tool it is really helpful.  
Debbie M.
on 9/16/12 5:34 pm - Orient, OH
VSG on 01/30/13
 I use Fatsecret.com which was recommended by my surgeon. You can scan labels of the food you are eating and it loads everything for you. I have heard very positive things about both. Just an FYI if someone wants to change it up a bit.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

Calking
on 9/17/12 1:07 am
VSG on 05/31/12
I really like myfitnesspal.  There is an andriod cell phone app so you could enter things on the go if needed.  Also I have recorded every bite since a couple days after surgery and for about 3 and 1/2 months now.  I can have it give me bar graphed reports on my daily intake of carbs or other such nutritious facts.  I can see overall how I am doing and if I have some higher spikes I can look back on that day and see why it was like that.  Lot's of great info at my finger tips since I have taken the time to enter things every single day. 

You can also have friends that you share your info with and they can help to keep you honest.  If you are wanted some friends just make a post here and ask for some and you will get some.  You will also be able to see what they are eating as well which can be very helpful.

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 267 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views