My breasts make me sad - NSFW pic

Jessica O.
on 9/20/12 11:49 am - Ann Arbor, MI

I don't know how to love them anymore.  They make me feel so incredibly unsexy.  I am extremely embarrassed by them.  I feel like implants and a lift are my only chance at feeling like my breasts aren't 50 years older than they actually are.  

Breasts, you've served me well.  RIP.  I will remember you fondly.

But hey, on another note, my waist is looking tiny!  huzzah!      

Sleeved on 11/23/11 at 302lbs (309 sw.) 5'6" / 41 years old

Wildcat-NYC
on 9/20/12 11:54 am
VSG on 08/16/12
I know it's not funny, but your post made me giggle a bit.  Great job on the tiny waist!!!

I know that is what I'm going to look like in a few months.  My boob job fund has already been started.

Tracker starting weight = surgery weight    
Jessica O.
on 9/20/12 12:43 pm - Ann Arbor, MI
 :D  haha thanks :)   
Jls8877
on 9/20/12 12:07 pm
Does it make you feel any better that I'm jealous? I can't wait to lose enough weight that I look like that!
 Thank you for posting. I'm very large breasted and know this is in my future. But, plastics can fix it! I admire how brave you are. Congrats on your weight loss and good luck on reaching your goal! 

Jessica O.
on 9/20/12 12:46 pm - Ann Arbor, MI
 Awwww.  Yea, I really didn't realize how much my body was going to change for the better and worse and also how much being overweight detroyed my poor body.  I'd much rather wear a skin suit then weigh over 300lbs again.  Plastic surgery albeit an expensive option, will still allow me to feel human again.  :)   
Thank you and good luck to you on your journey as well!
Dee60
on 9/20/12 12:22 pm
VSG on 02/21/12
Mine look a lot like that too, its nice to know that I am not alone. I am glad we dont all walk around naked. I have been doing all I can with my nicely rounded push up bras. It gives a great illusion :)

Well done on your weight loss! 

Jessica O.
on 9/20/12 12:47 pm - Ann Arbor, MI
Nobody could understand what I'm feeling except you and the fine folks on this board.  It's amazing to have people who are right there with you.    Plus, I can't really go topless to a support group and complain about my breasts...this is the best alternative :)  LOL

Thank you!  And congratulations on yours as well!
Moniachelle
on 9/20/12 12:38 pm
VSG on 05/22/12
me toooo  i have gone from a 38 DD to a C in less than 4 months but the cool this my waist is smaler and im now a 14 not a 22. I look at it this way as long as there is victoria secrets i will be okay LOL!

Jessica O.
on 9/20/12 12:49 pm - Ann Arbor, MI
Congrats on your weight loss!  I still have not gone into Victoria's Secret yet!!!  I still feel like I'm fat and nothing will fit..  I've just been shopping at Target lately for bras.  It's super nice to actually have bras that fit me now though instead of just at Lane Bryant. 
Wildcat-NYC
on 9/20/12 12:53 pm
VSG on 08/16/12
Go to VS!!!  They will make you feel sexy and you will look amazing!

Tracker starting weight = surgery weight    
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 227 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 303 views