Soft Foods

slwths
on 9/27/12 7:58 am
VSG on 08/27/12
 I was suppose to move to soft foods (easily cut with a fork) on Tuesday.  I have not done so yet (still doing puree's)...I think I am a little scared too.  I know I eventually have to.  My question is, what are some of the best "soft" foods to start with?  I do not like oatmeal/cream of wheat type foods.  I'd apprecaite any suggestions.

I am finding these last couple days that I am longing for something crunchy.  I know that day will come...but that is the first thing I have craved...not a specific food...just a crunch.

I hope everyone has had a great day!

Blessings! 

Wildcat-NYC
on 9/27/12 9:08 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 I had tuna salad and soft white fish.

Tracker starting weight = surgery weight    
emelar
on 9/27/12 9:29 am - TX
Tuna mixed with a little mayo and a little shredded cheese on top, warmed up.  Looking back, it was a lot of preparation for that little ounce of food that I ate!

Any fish or seafood is good.  I was ok with ground beef, chicken salad, and eggs.

And I know what you mean by wanting something to crunch on.  I ate pork rinds to satisfy that urge.  They're high calorie ('cause they're fat!), but you don't eat a lot of them and they really take care of the crunchy/salty craving.  I haven't had any in the last year, but early out, they were lifesavers.
TSinNC
on 9/27/12 11:07 am
VSG on 08/16/12
Refried beans with a little cheese tasted like heaven at this stage for me.

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

pineview01
on 9/27/12 3:20 pm - Davison, MI
Ditto your read my mind!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 76 views